CND silver dappen dish's

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Envy

Reaction score
Can't hold back, have to tell someone,
I have just started using the new CND dappen dishs
and THEY ROCK!! can't beleive it's taken them so long
to put it out. Mix ratio so easy to pick up, so easy to get
rid of bubbles etc etc... LOVE IT... Keep your eyes
peeled for these bad boys, your gonna want one bad.

You rotter coming on here and bragging :smack: !!! I'm itching to get one of these and now you've gone and done it - I won't be able to sleep for fretting....how long must we wait........ :biggrin:

Roxy was using one at the Makeover yesterday, they are FAB!!! Look like little dog dishes, you know the ones that long eared dogs put their ears over the outsides of. Hopefully they will be here for us all sooooon.

I can't wait for mine! I love little things like that!!!

Well I got sooo tempted to beg Roxy for one of those babies yesterday... they are sooo cute!
You can be sure I will be buying one just as soon as they get here... go lovely with my new silver brush case, which I got my paws on yesterday!.... Yeeee Haaaaa!!!!

i will be right behind you girls.lol
x

Glad you got home ok Glo thanks to mark as well for being our driver.
x

scattyfox said:
i will be right behind you girls.lol

and I'll be the saddo in the sleeping bag outside the store overnight :lol:

Hi, I would also love one of these........in fact I did nearly acquire one, when GMG was up in Scotland last month....we had a slight mix up with our kits and his little silver dappen dish ended up in my Tech pack...but being the honest little geek I am I handed it back......
It's a whole other story about bob the brush though!!!!!!:smack:

izzidoll said:
Hi, I would also love one of these........in fact I did nearly acquire one, when GMG was up in Scotland last month....we had a slight mix up with our kits and his little silver dappen dish ended up in my Tech pack...but being the honest little geek I am I handed it back......
It's a whole other story about bob the brush though!!!!!!:smack:
What are we lot like with our little Creative logos, lol!
Trouble is everything they make is darn stylish... they MAKE you want it. No lets get it right ... you NEED IT!
I mean look they even nearly reduced one of their own ambassadors to theft for heavens sake, lmao!!! :wink2:

Will they be selling the little darlins at the show do you think????

I hope so coz now I want one or two or three!! :)

xxxx

Latest posts

Back