CND small Bucket Bag users

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xxJackiexx

Reaction score
What is the size like on the small cnd bucket bag ? Is it an big enough size to transport a manicure/pedicure kit with an array of polishes or a shellac kit?
It's hard to gauge from the picture alone on the ss website .:biggrin:

Last edited:
I love my bag - I get everything in apart from the lamp .... keeps all your shellac upright its fab I wen to buy it got to the counter realised I had spent far too much put it back ....then went and bought it 2 weeks later:biggrin:

Possibly a silly question but does fasten or is it an 'open' type bag ? x

ahhh thankyou xx Ive been saving up so I can have a wee spree
Would it be really greedy to buy the bling bag too just because i like it lol

i have to admit i was so shocked when mine arrived, it looked so small and i thought id never get everything in but to my suprise it gets all my things in except lamps. it is an open top one, which is better as you can cram more things in!! pockets are the perfect size for shellac, scrubfresh, pumps etc xx

aww thankyou for letting me mither you xxx :Love:

Hi hun

I have both the bucket bag and the bling bag for mobile and they are brilliant.

My bucket bag has scrub fresh, d solve, d sperse, files, tools, solar oil, cool blue, colour wheels, all my shellac in a zip up clear cosmetics bag, my minx in a wallet, lint free wipes and scentsations lotion. Like someone said when I had it delivered I was thinking Ill get hardly anything in there, but every fits fantastically and it means I can just keep dipping in and out of it when I need to use the products. Much better then having it all out on the table, which is what i was doing originally.

My bling bag (which is huge!) has towels, lamp, wrist rest, folder, other scentsations lotions I use and bags more room. Is beautifully made and very sturdy and like the bucket bag, people always pass comment on it.

If you can get the two go for it!

Love n hugs xxx

Hi hun

I have both the bucket bag and the bling bag for mobile and they are brilliant.

My bucket bag has scrub fresh, d solve, d sperse, files, tools, solar oil, cool blue, colour wheels, all my shellac in a zip up clear cosmetics bag, my minx in a wallet, lint free wipes and scentsations lotion. Like someone said when I had it delivered I was thinking Ill get hardly anything in there, but every fits fantastically and it means I can just keep dipping in and out of it when I need to use the products. Much better then having it all out on the table, which is what i was doing originally.

My bling bag (which is huge!) has towels, lamp, wrist rest, folder, other scentsations lotions I use and bags more room. Is beautifully made and very sturdy and like the bucket bag, people always pass comment on it.

If you can get the two go for it!

Love n hugs xxx

Brilliant , I'll be ordering them both then next week :) Just waiting for my pennies I've saved to clear in my normal bank account from my savings (stupid thing doesn't transfer instantly)
and I'll be having a splurge on sweetsquared . A shellac kit is on the list too ,I'm so excited and my other half thinks I've completely lost the plot lol xxx

Brilliant , I'll be ordering them both then next week :) Just waiting for my pennies I've saved to clear in my normal bank account from my savings (stupid thing doesn't transfer instantly)
and I'll be having a splurge on sweetsquared . A shellac kit is on the list too ,I'm so excited and my other half thinks I've completely lost the plot lol xxx

You'll love them! As for Shellac OMG! It's a-mazing! Yes my husband thinks the same of me too!

Have fun with it all. Enjoy xxx

Latest posts

Back