CND Smiles

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

karentriff

Reaction score
Hi Has anyone else watched this video on utube. I watched it over and over last night and today .............. I can finally do smiles, The lady makes it look like the easiest thing in the world
Plus my new Creative Sculptor brush arrived last week and I can't believe how much difference it makes.

YouTube - cndvideo's Channel

Cheers
Karen

Hi Has anyone else watched this video on utube. I watched it over and over last night and today .............. I can finally do smiles, The lady makes it look like the easiest thing in the world
Plus my new Creative Sculptor brush arrived last week and I can't believe how much difference it makes.

YouTube - cndvideo's Channel

Cheers
Karen

Roxy makes it look easy, because with the right techniques it is!! :lol:

Notice the beautiful extreme smiles with ... no additions of silly 'ears' and beautiful C curve with ... no painful 'pinching' ... just beautiful effective techniques with the brush. THAT'S what CND training is all about.

Last edited:
Hi Geeg Yes indeed her smiles are awesome. Having it explained in detail while watching finally sunk into me.
One area that interested me was the way she gently blended zone two down over the smile. I had always thought that this was a no no but the finished enhancement had a beautiful natural smile line.
I love that look
Cheers
Karen

Thanks for posting this, I have bookmarked it. I saw this on my lunchbreak at S2 when doing my Foundation training and so glad I can have it to hand now to watch as it amazed me then and still does.

wasnt she called tiffany, not roxy:confused:
or was i watching the wrong video?

it was a good vid, nice and clear, so many things you see are not shot from an angle that keeps the whole process visible, then its very frustrating.

is the vid on the CND website too?

is the vid on the CND website too?

Yes it is. I love the CNd videos, they are awesome but make it look achievable too......

Tiffany is in the smile line video and Roxanne is in the custom blending video and also prep. I think the finishing technique video should be up soon and I know they finished the new Brisa videos a few weeks ago.
Mastiffmom
CND Grand master

Tiffany is in the smile line video and Roxanne is in the custom blending video and also prep. I think the finishing technique video should be up soon and I know they finished the new Brisa videos a few weeks ago.
Mastiffmom
CND Grand master

They all are superb videos and The techs create superb nails as do all CND Ambassadors. In fact our own UK Amanda Fontanerrosa is in California right now filming another.

My apologies. it is Tiffany in the Smile Line video. The videos are on the CND website but I can't access them for some reason.
I can't wait to see more. These are the ladies that we strive to be like. I just love watching them do their thing.
Cheers
Karen

The Creative Sculptor brush does make all the difference, I must say.
Its well worth the expense.

The Creative Sculptor brush does make all the difference, I must say.
Its well worth the expense.

Do you mean the CND Ultra Sculptor??

There is also a CND Sculptor but it is allot smaller. Good brush ...but a small brush in comparison.

Im using the pro styler Its awesome and I'm treating it like a queen.
It's the first brush I have felt fully comfortable using.
Cheers
Karen

I love this video as, again, she makes it look so easy. I don't like faffing about with "ears" and this video has helped me try and achieve a deep smile without having to add them. I'm not the best at smiles but again it's nice to have something to keep refering back to.

WOW ! loved the video soo much and the CND products looked so good i have ordered the whole set!! cant wait till they arrive on monday ! so many thanks :) x

WOW ! loved the video soo much and the CND products looked so good i have ordered the whole set!! cant wait till they arrive on monday ! so many thanks :) x

You won't be disappointed. Their products are awesome

Thanks again ! i only joined this week and have found out so much !!!! my clients have said how excited about it all i am again :)x

did they let you buy them without doing their training first, or was it just a try me kit.?

it is a try me kit ! i will look into training with them if i like the products they looked so good i had to give them a try !! i like that fact you can use different pinks as star nails just have one and as you know one colour is not for everyone :) will post next week when i have had a play . liza x

Latest posts

Back