CND, The Event!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Look at what has just arrived !:D

a9eja5eq.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I need to get me one of these!! Xx

I'm saying at the Weetwood on Saturday and Sunday night Rubytues. Coming down on the Scottish bus but don't know anyone!

You'll know me Smee! Don't forget your name badge xx

I'm at the Weetwood both nights :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

I'm there just the Sat and the Village on Sinday. We should arrange a meet up in the bar? X

I think I'm booking the weetwood for the Saturday night xx

I booked direct with them for £69 - That's just room only though and breakfast is £85
Bearing in mind breaky starts at 7.30am which would give me enough time yo get to the Event! x

I booked direct with them for £69 - That's just room only though and breakfast is £85
Bearing in mind breaky starts at 7.30am which would give me enough time yo get to the Event! x

'Wouldnt'x

So I've booked my ticket, booked my hotel (and exhausted my credit card!) found two lovely geeks to travel with and got my geek t shirt - so I guess this means I don't have to keep checking this thread every 5 mins! Must also refrain from going up to anyone in a geek t shirt and asking them if they are going to 'THE EVENT'!! Really look forward to meeting you all x

Awww thanks for sorting the hotels an car share etc... Were going have a fab time... Really looking forward to the Event an meeting you an all the other geeks. Just need to order my Geek top an Im all sorted xxx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Awww thanks for sorting the hotels an car share etc... Were going have a fab time... Really looking forward to the Event an meeting you an all the other geeks. Just need to order my Geek top an Im all sorted xxx

It's no problem - just glad we got somewhere! Look forward to our strawberry daiquiri's :lol:

I'm saying at the Weetwood on Saturday and Sunday night Rubytues. Coming down on the Scottish bus but don't know anyone!

Am on the Scottish bus and staying at the Weetwood both nights aswell and I dont know anyone either!

Am on the Scottish bus and staying at the Weetwood both nights aswell and I dont know anyone either!

Great! I'll see you on the bus Happydays x

It's no problem - just glad we got somewhere! Look forward to our strawberry daiquiri's :lol:

Strawberry daiquiri's? Even more excited now I know they're involved!! x

I'm coming on my own on the Sunday, don't know anyone and not got a room buddy either! :( But I'm still very excited! Xx

I've just ordered my Geek T-shirt and I'm hoping someone will adopt me for the weekend because I don't know anyone.
Really looking forward to it though and I think I might even have spotted a suitable party dress x

I've just ordered my Geek T-shirt and I'm hoping someone will adopt me for the weekend because I don't know anyone.
Really looking forward to it though and I think I might even have spotted a suitable party dress x

Am I correct in thinking a Cocktail / LBD would be suitable for the Sunday night awards / party night ( have my eye on a little Ted Baker number and need to be able to tell myself I MUST have it!!) Especially as I have just lost a stone in weight and am hoping this will be the incentive to get me to my goal

H xx

I am staying there with Kelly & Lindsay Sat & Sun (we are also coming down on the Scottish party bus!

PS. I'm still hyperventilating... I can't contain my excitement.

Last edited:
Am I correct in thinking a Cocktail / LBD would be suitable for the Sunday night awards / party night ( have my eye on a little Ted Baker number and need to be able to tell myself I MUST have it!!) Especially as I have just lost a stone in weight and am hoping this will be the incentive to get me to my goal

H xx

Yes I think so. The one I have got my eye on is a Reiss one in a midnight swim sort of colour!
Well done on losing the weight. I must admit that buying the ticket for this event has spurred me on to lose some weight x

H xx

Does it have puffy shoulders by any chance? x

Does it have puffy shoulders by any chance? x

No Rubytues you're ok, mine is round neck fitted top and slightly fuller skirt, no sleeves, can't remember the name of it. xx

Anglecake - thank you, there's nothing like the thought of 200 amazingly talented, attractive, slim women in one conference room to spur you on to weight loss is there!! just hope I can do it xx

Anglecake - thank you, there's nothing like the thought of 200 amazingly talented, attractive, slim women in one conference room to spur you on to weight loss is there!! just hope I can do it xx[/QUOTE]

I'm sure you will. How much more do you want to lose?x

Anglecake - thank you, there's nothing like the thought of 200 amazingly talented, attractive, slim women in one conference room to spur you on to weight loss is there!! just hope I can do it xx

I'm sure you will. How much more do you want to lose?x[/QUOTE]

About a stone, Im off to Australia at the end of feb so want to try to be nearly there by then and historically I don't put weight on when Im on hols as I really enoy the fresh fruit, yogurt, salads etc. my problem is when at home I'm too busy to eat (well eat the right things!!) x

Latest posts

Back