CND, The Event!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
About a stone, Im off to Australia at the end of feb so want to try to be nearly there by then and historically I don't put weight on when Im on hols as I really enoy the fresh fruit, yogurt, salads etc. my problem is when at home I'm too busy to eat (well eat the right things!!) x[/QUOTE]

I'm exactly the same when I'm on holiday. I think if I had my own personal chef when I was at home I'd eat really healthily but unfortunately I don't so i just grab something quick and easy too x

No Rubytues you're ok, mine is round neck fitted top and slightly fuller skirt, no sleeves, can't remember the name of it. xx

Sounds lovely! x

Just a thought ladies do you think they might be bring out polishes to match the shellac colours? X

Just a thought ladies do you think they might be bring out polishes to match the shellac colours? X

Yeh I thought this too as they was talking about it end of last year. Although I hope its a little more exciting than that!

Me too! I'm thinking about it nearly everyday!!! I heard the same thing last year too x

Anglecake - thank you, there's nothing like the thought of 200 amazingly talented, attractive, slim women in one conference room to spur you on to weight loss is there!! just hope I can do it xx

Ummmm, no slim person here, I'll be the one making you all look even more slim, well done though on what you've lost so far :lol:

Every one there will be much more interested in nails than your weight ladies :hug:

I would have thought they'd just make it available though. Surely if they're launching Brisa lite this month, they're not going to keep shellac coloured polishes a big secret?!

Lol yea that's exactly what I thought! I would if been the other way round. Hmm I wonder...

I meant it would of been the other way round 😳

A good part of the fun of the Events is the surprises, it's like watching kiddies before Christmas in here at the moment trying to fathom out whats coming :lol:

Everything is booked and sorted just need dress for the awards and cocktail party. Just not sure if to go for long dress or knee length. Is it a posh doo or is that a silly question, just don't want to be to glammed up lol x

Everything is booked and sorted just need dress for the awards and cocktail party. Just not sure if to go for long dress or knee length. Is it a posh doo or is that a silly question, just don't want to be to glammed up lol x

You can never be too glammed up :D

I'd imagine we'll see a mix of both- we did last time.

im going to bring several and decide on the night unless i see something before that i just have to have lol

maybe it's a brisa color selection that'll be launched too

I'm going for both its short at front and long at back hehe :)

I have no clue what to wear either and can't really afford a new dress :sad: I have a cobalt blue maxi dress but it's a bit weddingy really. Will have to see.....

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

I have no clue what to wear either and can't really afford a new dress :sad: I have a cobalt blue maxi dress but it's a bit weddingy really. Will have to see.....

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

I can't afford a new one either. I'll be wearing whatever fits at the time!! X

Does anyone know what we are supposed to wear during the day?

A member of staff at S2 told me last year that they are launching a new more durable range of polishes at this years event.

A member of staff at S2 told me last year that they are launching a new more durable range of polishes at this years event.

Very possibly. As the last sale s2 had, they sold off a lot I polishes.

Latest posts

Back