CND, The Event!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh wow that was a hands on filing section.... Roxanne Valinoti, Jan Arnold and Amanda Fontanrrosa on stage... That room looks so small.... :Scared:

Stuck in my brain though, 5 years on and now I teach I keep singing it in my head lol forward, reverse. Forward, reverse. Barrel c, barrel c. Cuticle seal cuticle seal. Does seem rather small moved on since then lol xxx

By the way - ANY of you know who this lady is.....???? Because you're going to get to MEET HER!!! :Love::Love::Love::Love::Love:

OMG!!!xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Both Geeg and Mum (aka Marian Newman) will be there too. They are there to enjoy and inspire and answer ANY QUESTIONS you may want to ask... think of them as Nail Legend Mentors!! :hug:

OMG AGAIN!!!Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Bless him - sounds like you have A LOT going on. My sister is in Mauritius right now... sighs with envy!!!:rolleyes::lol:

There was no way I was missing "THE Event" no matter whats going on - you have birthing facilities on site right?? lol x

thats brilliant. x

Updates -

This year we will NOT be sending invite tickets as everything will be done via email so keep your eyes peeled on your In Boxes. We will however be presenting you ALL with a gorgeous Event Attendance Certificate which is yours to frame!!

Event Party Tickets!
These will NOT be going on the S2 website. If they do they will sell out immediately and I am concerned that those of you bringing husbands, may want them at the party. If you do, it is £15 for a ticket and you need to call S2 on 0845 210 6060 and speak to Customer Care, to book.

Hope this helps... now the work REALLY begins!! :hug::eek::Scared:

Updates -

This year we will NOT be sending invite tickets as everything will be done via email so keep your eyes peeled on your In Boxes. We will however be presenting you ALL with a gorgeous Event Attendance Certificate which is yours to frame!!

Event Party Tickets!
These will NOT be going on the S2 website. If they do they will sell out immediately and I am concerned that those of you bringing husbands, may want them at the party. If you do, it is £15 for a ticket and you need to call S2 on 0845 210 6060 and speak to Customer Care, to book.

Sounds great..

My hubster wouldn't want to be next nor near this event as he is bored listening to me as it is never mind actually having to go there.

He does however, now know the names of the 3 Grand Dames of the nail industry and is thrilled for me that I will get to meet them ( so he says) .

Updates -

Event Party Tickets!

Just called and bought mine for hubby!! Yay!

Event Party Tickets now on sale and via Customer Care at S2 only. Please call the main umber to order - these will NOT be on the S2 website! :!:

Event Party Tickets now on sale and via Customer Care at S2 only. Please call the main umber to order - these will NOT be on the S2 website! :!:

Thank goodness I can stop refreshing the website every five minutes!!

Yay - got the party ticket for my o/h - Event ticket for me - flights booked, hotel booked - time booked off work - all set now!! - just got to count down the days - won't stop me keep checking this thread though for any more little 'snippets' of info!!

and if I get 'fogged' in and can't fly over I will be gutted!!

Just bought my Hubby's ticket thank you xx

Updates -

Event Party Tickets!

Yay got hubby his ticket can't wait now, got tickets, hotel booked, kids sorted. Just dress to find lol x

Sounds great..

My hubster wouldn't want to be next nor near this event as he is bored listening to me as it is never mind actually having to go there.

He does however, now know the names of the 3 Grand Dames of the nail industry and is thrilled for me that I will get to meet them ( so he says) .

:lol: MrMin has declined to go again this year, he went to the first one but did his own thing at the hotel for the second one. He enjoys the first evening when everyone meets up though X

Sounds great..

nope my husband either and to be honest im looking forward to a weekend with girlies as well as hubby having to do everything at home and then appreciating me even more when i get home lol

:lol: MrMin has declined to go again this year, he went to the first one but did his own thing at the hotel for the second one. He enjoys the first evening when everyone meets up though X

I'll go in his place. :eek:

nope my husband either and to be honest im looking forward to a weekend with girlies as well as hubby having to do everything at home and then appreciating me even more when i get home lol

Ditto! This is MY weekend. Husband and child free......heaven! Not very often I get time to myself, can't wait!! Going to starfish the bed :D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Me too no hubby no kids and lots of new girlies to befriend! Heaven

Latest posts

Back