CND, The Event!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think everything will be on the invites...I was told smart casual for the day and dressy for the party.
Im really excited even just for the invites to arrive.

Dress Code...
During the day we would naturally expect pros to be in Smart Casual... That means no jeans, no trainers, no muffin tops :lol:

Seriously... This can mean smart trousers, shirts, jackets, or no jackets, skirts, shirts, sweaters etc... You CAN if you like wear your professional uniforms but you DON'T have to!!

The party...
You can wear cocktail dresses, pants and top, long dresses, short dresses... It's a party... Go for it!!! But wear at least something... No birthday suits :lol:

Does that help.. Jeans / trainers are not professional nor smart (well on jeans that's debatable) but for this type of event, they wouldn't be right.

Hope this helps... Pleas don't make it complicated... It's not :hug:

Hello lovely people

I am going to The Event .. Anyone travelling from Kent? Anyone need a roomate to split the costs?

De Vere Hotel is full now but I have a ticket and nowhere to stay.

Any ideas ???

Toodle pip xx

Last edited by a moderator:
anyone thinking of going from Kent? To share a room & travel?

Hi

Did you find anyone travelling from Kent? I am travelling up from Tunbridge Wells.

I still need to find a hotel though. The event hotel is already full. Just wondering what hotels are nearby?

Let me know.

Cheers

what night is the party? and where to Stay now the hotel is Full. is there a Premier Inn nearby or a Travelodge?

Dress Code...
During the day we would naturally expect pros to be in Smart Casual... That means no jeans, no trainers, no muffin tops :lol:

Seriously... This can mean smart trousers, shirts, jackets, or no jackets, skirts, shirts, sweaters etc... You CAN if you like wear your professional uniforms but you DON'T have to!!

The party...
You can wear cocktail dresses, pants and top, long dresses, short dresses... It's a party... Go for it!!! But wear at least something... No birthday suits :lol:

Does that help.. Jeans / trainers are not professional nor smart (well on jeans that's debatable) but for this type of event, they wouldn't be right.

thanks for the updates...they are keeping us going!

for me i would prefer to be smart anyway, feels more professional anyway....even when i go to the beauty shows i dress smart and dont wear jeans xx

If hotels are full... And many now are, simply google hotels near the Da Vere... This will give you ample to choose from.

Google Maps will give you directions if you put in the post code of where you are staying, to the post code of the Village Da Vere... Hope this helps. :!:

Dress Code...

The party...

I'm gonna sound really silly here but what are muffin tops? Lol x

S

I'm gonna sound really silly here but what are muffin tops? Lol x

S
No Bare midriff where the fat hangs over the top of your trousers like a muffin hangs over the top of the paper case!! Lol. Self explanatory really right?

Last edited:
How far is the Ascot grange hotel from De Vere Hotel? Anyone know

I'd say your best bet is either google maps or asking hotels how far they are as they will know and give you a guide for taxis etc.

I'd say your best bet is either google maps or asking hotels how far they are as they will know and give you a guide for taxis etc.

Have just done that it is 0.4 miles so on the doorstep xx just got a twin room for £80 for the two nights 27-28 leaving on the monday after the end of the event straight to the train station xxx

I think maybe so! :hug:

yes, i can do glam but just need to know whether it is sunday or Monday night?? Hotel booked. 2 mins walk from De Vere Hotel

I'm staying there too with another geek :)

ooh lovely .. pm me with your number and I will call you when I get there. xx Be great to meet up xx I will be there on the sat night xx

Latest posts

Back