CND training?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sianie121

Reaction score
Hi guys, where is best to do CND Training? I live near Birmingham/Stratford upon Avon so does anyone know the best place for me to train with CND? And as I am already qualified with Jessica GELerations do you reckon the CND training will benefit me? Thank you :)

Contact the ladies at Sweet Squared, who will be able to give you all the information you require.

0845 210 6060

We have a great CNDEA right there near Stratford!! Lucky you. She is called Gemma Pinfield Thomas --- if you ring S2 0n 08452106060 they will give you her details and class dates available. She is a great teacher and she is a member of Salongeek too.

http://www.salongeek.com/members/up+to+scratch.html

Thank you, really appreciate it! Can't wait to start using cnd shellac!

We have a great CNDEA right there near Stratford!! Lucky you. She is called Gemma Pinfield Thomas --- if you ring S2 0n 08452106060 they will give you her details and class dates available. She is a great teacher and she is a member of Salongeek too.

http://www.salongeek.com/members/up+to+scratch.html

Thanks Gigi! Here I am! ;)
Sianie, I am a Stratford upon Avon girl born and bred, but now I live just 8 miles out of town, in Bidford on Avon. You will LOVE CND Shellac - I really look forward to meeting you!
Any Warwickshire/Midlands Geeks interested in CND or Tibby Olivier training with me, my website is HOME - Up To Scratch Nails :)

Is there a complete course in Leicestershire? X

Is there a complete course in Leicestershire? X

My lovely CND Education Ambassador colleague Rheah is in Leicester! If you call Sweet Squared on 08452106060 they will be able to tell you what dates she has available x

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek

My lovely CND Education Ambassador colleague Rheah is in Leicester! If you call Sweet Squared on 08452106060 they will be able to tell you what dates she has available x

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek

Fab I will give them a ring. I didn't know if individual educators did the complete courses or just conversions and 1:1 :s xxx

Yes we do! :) Hear from you soon x

How about in the kings lynn area? Is there and cndea here? Xx

Ring Sweet Squared and ask ... 08452106060. That is the best way to find the best person nearest to you.

sounds silly but i never here of any courses in London.... or meet any geeks in London :-( either? are there courses in London even or am i gonna have to travel. on the website it says there is but I never hear of any geeks doing it here

There is a Creative. Nail Academy in London, and it just opened its doors to a full Creative Complete course yesterday. They do all classes there for CND etc.

They also have the beauty side where they are teaching the marvellous Tibby Olivier Shrinking Violet and Faith Lift procedures. :biggrin:

For more information, ring Sweet Squared.

Thanks Gigi! Here I am! ;)
Sianie, I am a Stratford upon Avon girl born and bred, but now I live just 8 miles out of town, in Bidford on Avon. You will LOVE CND Shellac - I really look forward to meeting you!
Any Warwickshire/Midlands Geeks interested in CND or Tibby Olivier training with me, my website is HOME - Up To Scratch Nails :)

Hi, do you also do training in Acrylics? x

There is a Creative. Nail Academy in London, and it just opened its doors to a full Creative Complete course yesterday. They do all classes there for CND etc.

They also have the beauty side where they are teaching the marvellous Tibby Olivier Shrinking Violet and Faith Lift procedures. :biggrin:

For more information, ring Sweet Squared.

Excellent! Thanks Geeg, I will give them a call!

How about in the kings lynn area? Is there and cndea here? Xx

The nearest EA to Kings Lynn is Jeni Smith (Busybee32 on here) in Peterborough. HTH's

Ah Gigi you beat me! haha
Creative Academy in London just opened this week. Anna Lee is running all CND courses and Nina Sue all the Tibby Olivier courses. Both really nice ladies (trust me! lol).
Their number is 02082082668. Gotta book fast cuz I hear they're running courses back to back and get booked fast. xx

Last edited:
Ah Gigi you beat me! haha
Creative Academy in London just opened this week. Anna Lee is running all CND courses and Nina Sue all the Tibby Olivier courses. Both really nice ladies (trust me! lol).
Their number is 02082082668. Gotta book fast cuz I hear they're running courses back to back and get booked fast. xx

Oh great I will defo give them a call- Do you know where about it is in London?

Latest posts

Back