CND training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lumi

Reaction score
Hi, Geeks!
I`m a newbie, I`ve done a 2 months course for both gel and acrylic, plus 5 days of nail art. During the course we`ve been working with 3 different gels, after the course I worked from home for a while, then over 6 months in a salon, using Crystal Nails gels.

I saw many of you recomend CND courses, so I am very interested to do a CND course and wanted to know more details from people who did that course.
I tried to call the "Creative Academy", bus as not in UK, couldn`t. Could anyone give me a phone number? I would like to do a "complete" course... How long is the course? Do they provide the models?

Thank you very much for taking the time to read my post and thank you for your answers!

I think the CND Complete course is only available in the UK, and it really is a beginners course anyway and if you are already qualified then Conversion courses to CND products would be the best for you.

According to the CND.com website the Romanian distributor is Cosmoline in Bucharest, you could contact them to see what courses they run near to you.

Izzidoll, thank you very much for your quick reply!

I`ve been talking to Cosmoline, they more focus on seminars for the salons they colaborate to....
I don`t have a problem to travel to UK, as long as is a maximum of two weeks course. I was thinking of a complete course as sometimes I feel I am not doing right, forgot things etc.... Conversion course is only one day, and doesn`t feel like I can get everything I would like to learn in only one day....

I train with Justine crick in braintree, she is amazing! And Braintree's only 20 mins from stansted :)

Latest posts

Back