CND UK Regionals 2003

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Geek

Grand Master Geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
Thought I would pop in a quick update to let all and sundry know whats been a happenin over the past couple o weeks and what is coming up over the next couple o weeks.

Just about 2 weeks ago, we conducted our CND National Ambassador Requalification for 2003 where all of our 42 CND Education Ambassadors get together for updated information, course change guidelines, testing, and a touch o fun.
:hic:
The new Fabric# line was heavily covered as well as new sculpting techniques that are being folded into our Create Illusions Master classes (hint: the New Scratch mag will have a step by step in it featuring this technique. I will also be posting the technique in the tutorials section here after the Scratch publication.)

We also celebrated in style for our Industry Award for Best Training. Other awards were had by:
  • Ketan Patel - Best Tip and Overlay's
  • Liza Smith - Best Sculptured Enhancements
  • Wendy Leighton - Best Academics
  • Ketan Patel - Best Academy Administration

And the (newly designed) Ambassador of the year award went to: Tracy Leja (well deserved might I add)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back