cnd uv lamp `bulb life timer` advise

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pebbles#1

Reaction score
Hi,
I was going to put this question in the shellac lovers group but couldn`t work out how to do that. I couldn`t find SLG in the forum groups.

Sorry if it has already been asked but I have looked and couldn`t see it.
When you first switch on a new cnd lamp, are you meant to reset the Bulb Life Timer? Just switched the power on the lamp for the first time and the
Digital Timer/Bulb Life Timer window states 10. Obviously that can`t be right as it hasn`t been used yet. In the instructions it mentions resetting the bulb life timer when changing the bulbs, but doesn`t mention doing this in the set-up instructions. So I thought this would state 100?!

Thanks if you can help.
Also how do I put a question in shellac lovers group?

Maybe I`m having a bit of a dumb day :rolleyes:

Is the A button lit up too? The 10 you are seeing is the 10 second timer. If you press B it will change to 90, C to 120.

If you hold down the reset button it will show you how many hours are left on your bulbs.

HTH

Thanks for your reply.

Yes you`re right, the A was lit up. I have pressed the reset button it tells me 99.
Did you have 99 when you got yours?
I thought it was meant to be 100 hours new. That`s a few sets of nails if I have lost 1 hour?

Thanks for your reply.

Yes you`re right, the A was lit up. I have pressed the reset button it tells me 99.
Did you have 99 when you got yours?
I thought it was meant to be 100 hours new. That`s a few sets of nails if I have lost 1 hour?

Yes, mine said 99 when I got it. 99 full hours left but you're into that first hour. So really, as soon as it's been on for even 1 second it's not going to be 100 hours is it?

To post a question in the group's section:

Click on Groups at the top of the page
Click on the group you want to post the question in
Scroll down past all the discussion titles
Click on "Post new discussion"

Thank you Tweezerhappy and SJK.
I guess the 99hrs left is obvious (now you`ve pointed it out).

I`ve just watched some of the Youtube videos geeg had a link to, they are great as it`s a while since I did the Shellac training.

Can`t wait to get hold of some Shellac and get going :)

Latest posts

Back