Coffee for friendless geeks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still an hour 30mins away. We live so far away from everything! X

I feel out in the sticks here I'm used to big cities! Lovely place tho

There's a few welsh geeks now but we're all so far apart! Xxx

Anybody near me @ Malton in N,Yorks :cool:

ive got family in harefield...small world....there are lots of people in luton from harrow/watford etc ...where in luton are you? x

I live in Ruislip! Where do you live now Souz? I studied beauty at greenhill college in Harrow.

Yeah sure. PM me when your due to be in Merthyr next and I will do my best to make time :D

Yeah sure. PM me when your due to be in Merthyr next and I will do my best to make time :D

Will do, hubby away just now so will have to be in school time, don't fancy bringing girlies.

School time is fine with me as I have 4 little cherubs (well they are not so little anymore at 4, 5, nearly 10 & 16 lol) and I know what it's like taking them out & about lol.

School time is fine with me as I have 4 little cherubs (well they are not so little anymore at 4, 5, nearly 10 & 16 lol) and I know what it's like taking them out & about lol.

My girls are 3,4&6
Ok il be in touch x

I'm in Berkhamsted, Herts x

Well I may as well join In, sooooo
I'm Lisa and I'm a beauty junkie also!
I'm in Hertford at the moment but looking to move to north London in the next few months...
I also have a little baby so incompatable with my old 'friends' who love clubbing and all the stuff I'm no longer intreated in 😉

Hi Lisa. Im right near you. I am a herts geek too. In ware, Hertfordshire. Totally get the young baby thing! X

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

I live in Ruislip! Where do you live now Souz? I studied beauty at greenhill college in Harrow.

hiya i went to greenhill! i live in Toddington now (junction 12 of the M1) x

I'm in ascot but have family in Langley and am in uxbridge and hillingdon fairly regularly! ;-)

x

Hello, my names sarah, I live in Thanet, any one else???? Love this thread as I find i havent met real genuine, trustworthy friends!! :rolleyes x

Fab topic.....if only some of you lived in Norway that would have been great! X

Min11 I think I'm the closest to you in Denmark, only a drive and a boat trip away :lol:

I think Im the first N.Ireland person posting in here? Where are the rest of you hiding :D

I'm from NI but hiding in Denmark :lol:

Latest posts

Back