Coldplay

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bryony

British Aussie Geek
Reaction score
My super fab gorgeous man has done me proud (again!).

Tickets to see Coldplay went on sale at 9am this morning. I was due to get my hair cut so asked man last night if he'd try and phone up today (He HATES using the phone).

:Kissing: Love him :hug: , Got a text message to say after 40 minutes of trying he got through and we're going them see them at Crystal Palace in June!!!! Yay!:D Can't wait, soooo excited :biggrin:

Have to think of some very nice rewards for him :wink2: to say Thank you.

Nice one Bryony....and well done Bryony's better half!!!
I bet they will be brill!!!
:D

Congrats Bryony - enjoy xxx

I texted my mum earlier to tell her - think she was a bit jealous 'cos she called me a rude name!!:)

Watching Comic Relief does Fame Academy last night and John Culshaws rendition, I said "Would rather hear Chris Martins' version" and now I will! :)

I :Love: :Love: :Love: my man.

Bryony said:
My super fab gorgeous man has done me proud (again!).

Tickets to see Coldplay went on sale at 9am this morning. I was due to get my hair cut so asked man last night if he'd try and phone up today (He HATES using the phone).

:Kissing: Love him :hug: , Got a text message to say after 40 minutes of trying he got through and we're going them see them at Crystal Palace in June!!!! Yay!:D Can't wait, soooo excited :biggrin:

Have to think of some very nice rewards for him :wink2: to say Thank you.

You jammy, jammy so and so!!!! I leurve Coldplay - FANTASTIC!!!! What a good lad he is sorting that for you huh - hmmm....there are just soooo many ways you could show your appreciation eh :wink2: !

Latest posts

Back