Colour and texture of facial hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snugglepuss

Reaction score
Okey doke Skin Geeks - another thread has prompted me to post a thread about the colour and texture of ladies with facial hair :eek:

Now I am getting on in years I have the odd Grandma or witchy hair :wink2: on my chin :eek: I pluck those little critters out as soon as I see them rearing their ugly end out of my chin :lol:

I realise that due to me getting older and nearer to the mid life hormonal crisis (menopause) that this process is inevitable, but at a time when hair is turning from it's normal colour to grey - why on earth do these hairs darken? and the texture becomes more coarse? I suppose I should be thankful that I haven't got long nose and ear hairs like grandpas do :lol: :lol:

Its your female hormones decreasing allowing the male hormones to take a hold.

What annoys me is my eyebrows are getting thinner perhaps they are now growing out my chin:)

Do you know I have had the odd whisker on my chin for quite a few years now.

God if this is something that gets worse as you reach menopause I'll better get a job in the circus. PMSL.

i have had a "pubic" type hair on my chin for a few years, when i have plucked it after a few days i am allways checking to see if the b***er is groing back...and yep there it is...a big black one.
i am very fair skinned with fair hair on my arms, and fine downy hair on my face etc...so why does the one which grows out of my chin flippin black....waving a big HELLOOOOOOO

Lol girls - the thing is though men's facial hair goes grey - just checking my old man's as we speak - oooooo and his ear hairs are WHITE - nose hairs mixture - where are my tweezers :lol: so why do ours have to darken - so unfair :eek:

i have had a "pubic" type hair on my chin for a few years, when i have plucked it after a few days i am allways checking to see if the b***er is groing back...and yep there it is...a big black one.
i am very fair skinned with fair hair on my arms, and fine downy hair on my face etc...so why does the one which grows out of my chin flippin black....waving a big HELLOOOOOOO
Jo you are so funny and yes I know exactly where you are coming from :lol: my hair is fair everywhere - except for those bloody chin hairs lol

Latest posts

Back