Colour display rings

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kirsty91

Reaction score
I have just qualified in shellac and am going to get the display rings. I would like it to have all similar colours together so how has everyone organised this when you just start out and obviously don't have much colours to start with? How to know how many spaces to leave free? For example so how many spaces to leave for reds before applying the coral colours?

Thanks

I'd suggest take a look at cnd site and decide before hand which colours you want to buy and which not
This way you'll be able to count how many spaces to leave empty.
If you go for the whole collection then it's a no-brainer, but we can't know or help you if you only want some of them. It's up to you which colours you want to buy
You can also get something like this
http://www.ebay.com/itm/50-Pcs-Poli...147309?hash=item5b0eab8b6d:g:p2YAAOSw-7RVBpea.
Ciderella has something similar and looks nice on her walls

I don't have anything to be honest, but that's because cnd's colours are easy to decide through their bottle. Will have to give it a thought though because my collection is rapidly building up...
Following

Thanks! Going to order some soon! Have you guys used the precision pushie doing shellac? I keep struggling to tell if it's cuticle or if it's scraping the nail plate?

Latest posts

Back