Colour help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beckstar!

Premium Geek
Reaction score
Hi geeks I'm after some advise on wella KP 7.4
I haven't used it yet
my client want a nice copper tone and likes the base of a 7
I no its med red blonde but it looks pretty copper to me!
Has anyone used it and would like to share with me weather it comes out more red than copper or copper than red?
My client doesn't want red
I dont no weather maybe the 7/34 would be better?
Any advise much appreciated thanx in advance x

go with 7.34, 7.4 is definitely more copper/red x

Sorry forgot to say she is a base of a dark 6 with half head woven h/l x

Thank you she does want it nice and intense but not red I did a test piece earlier with majirel 7.44 on both her dark and h/l part but the h/l went wishy wash as didn't have any 7.3 here and the dark didn't go vibrant enough as I tested with 20vol so obvs not enough lift
Iv Pre pigged her h/l with perfecton /43 dried in so tomorrow il go in with the KP 7/34 30vol at roots and dark underneath then would u mix a new lot up with 20vol and take through the blonde Last 10-15 mins or just water dwn the 30vol I have left and take thought after the roots? Sorry for all the questions bit nervous about this one as you can tell haha x

Thank you she does want it nice and intense but not red I did a test piece earlier with majirel 7.44 on both her dark and h/l part but the h/l went wishy wash as didn't have any 7.3 here and the dark didn't go vibrant enough as I tested with 20vol so obvs not enough lift
Iv Pre pigged her h/l with perfecton /43 dried in so tomorrow il go in with the KP 7/34 30vol at roots and dark underneath then would u mix a new lot up with 20vol and take through the blonde Last 10-15 mins or just water dwn the 30vol I have left and take thought after the roots? Sorry for all the questions bit nervous about this one as you can tell haha x
is the dark underneath coloured? 20vol should be enough for the roots, id spray down the hi/lights then apply x

is the dark underneath coloured? 20vol should be enough for the roots, id spray down the hi/lights then apply x

No it's natural I tried the majirel 7.44 with 20vol on the dark part earlier but it didn't Really lift it enough 😔 I thought 20vol would be enough aswell x

Latest posts

Back