Colour not as rich as I would like!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

browneyed gal

Reaction score
Hi, idone a lady on Saturday, I used 8.34 on the roots, and withe last 20 minutes i then left 8.34 with a smigde of .43 mixtone on her faded ends, her ends still looked looked quite golden!!! I then put colour touch 7.43 on for another 15 minutes, and it looked better but still slightly more gold then copper!!! I was wondering if any geekettes had some advice on how to achieve a nice copper look throughout the hair, or tell me where I could of went wrong, coz it's kinda knocked my confidence xxx

Hi, do you use Wella ? I too have had problems with getting a true copper with Wella as the numbering is gold red or red gold, When I used other makes it was always much brighter and richer !

Yeah, we use wella, I have used clynol in my past salon, and can't remember having this problem, defiantly not went i'v left it on for that long on previously tinted hair that was originally the same colour!!!!xx

Latest posts

Back