Colour Pop Display Ideas

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amyloutay

Reaction score
Please help!
I have my Gelish colours displayed on nail pops, I had a stand of 32 like this one (mine wasn't direct from hong kong but probably made there!)
32 x NAIL ART DISPLAY STAND PRACTICE TOOL #275 | eBay UK

I needed more space so ordered a second from the same seller, but although they look identicle the stands and the pops were slightly different! so I could not organise the pops into a nice colour order as the old pops wouldn't fit the new stand! I got my other half to drill the stand for me but now all the pops tilt different amounts and don't stand nicely!

So I wonder about getting some nice glasses and displaying them in colour groups just in bunches in the glasses, this would have a less structured look and maybe nicer for clients to feel they can handle the pops? what do you think? Or have you got a better idea??????? I don't want to have to redo my colour pops as it will waste product and take hours!

I'm sure ages ago someone on here did a really nice display but I cant remember how! I did wonder about using sand to support them but that could get messy, as could florists oasis?

Please someone help! lol
I'm normally quite creative but have lost inspiration

xXx

Hello!!

I have my colour pops stuck into florists oasis, but I got fabric to match the salons colour scheme, and pinned it tightly and neatly to the oasis. I got a sharp knife and just made a wee slit in the fabric to allow the colour pop stick down.

Hope that makes sense lol.

Xx

I have a "chair rail" around 3 sides of my salon that makes 3" ledge all the way around. We drilled holes into it and that is where I put mine. They stand straight, are easy to remove for "testing" and the chair rail is stained to match all of my woodwork in my shop and matches the crown molding on the ceiling.

Thankyou ladies! I shall get experimenting! do you have pics? xXx

Any ideas for carrying them when ur mobile? I have mine currently in a box but its do messy when you take them out and your client goes though them all. was wondering uf like a display folder would work? X

Yes, get a peacock display from eBay they are colour pops all attached by a clip so they fan out xXx

I have mine on a chain, Bio Sculpture do 30 x blank sticks on chains. They take up less room, especially if you are mobile.

Ohh thanks, ill look into those :)

I was hoping there would be something i could use that's already out there to put the 40+already shellacked colour pops i have into to display them.

Anything for an easier life being mobile though lol x

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II

Latest posts

Back