Colour pop displays

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karen Minx

Reaction score
I'm looking to get a nice colour pop display for nail art, are the original ones from S2 really worth the money? I'm looking at getting the biggest one but wow it's going to cost me a small fortune!!

Does anyone own one if these bad boys or can you recommend a cheaper version but without affecting the quality too much? I bought one from eBay a few years back and a big mistake and waste of money has some if the pops didn't fit the holes and the ones that did, the holes were to large so the pops slide down the bottom surface lol. So no eBay suggestions please :) x

I've tried a few and have to say the quality is nothing like the sweet squared one. I initially bought cheaper ones which were okay but ended up getting the S2 I so wasted twice as much time doing all the colour pops.

The s2 are a lot more robust and all sit neatly and evenly. It'll be I interesting to see what other people say.

Great thankyou that's just what I wanted to hear :)

Does anyone know the width of the 57 piece too? Or have a picture at hand so I can see roughly if it will fit on my shelf x

I don't have one myself but have you tried Naildelights.com - I know they stock various displays and are really affordable x

our 64 stands are due in this week, we sell hundreds of stands i think its a matter of taste.

our 64 stands are due in this week, we sell hundreds of stands i think its a matter of taste.

Do you know if your pops fit Colorpop branded displays? I have four Colorpop wall displays and every cheaper version I've tried is too big to fit in the holes.

I have one from Nail Delights. I have no complaints at all about it.

Still haven't decided on which display to go with! :confused:

Does anyone know if the S2 nail art fans sticks can be snapped away from the plastic ring holder so I can replace sticks onto a metal jailer ring?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 120
Still haven't decided on which display to go with! :confused:

Does anyone know if the S2 nail art fans sticks can be snapped away from the plastic ring holder so I can replace sticks onto a metal jailer ring?

we also do these and no they cant be removed without complete breakage, we are out of stock or i would go and have a look i think if you broke the bar all the pops would have a hole that you could thread them onto a ring with though

Do you know if your pops fit Colorpop branded displays? I have four Colorpop wall displays and every cheaper version I've tried is too big to fit in the holes.

to be honest im not sure we sell the pops singly so i would maybe just buy one to see

Latest posts

Back