Colour pops -how do you label yours?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

millyspook

Reaction score
I'm going to do some colour combinations with shellac but just wondered how you all label your colour pops.

I have a Brother labelling machine whichnI bought from Hobby craft about a year ago. The labels are plastic and wet proof and I wrap them around the colour Pop shafts ( I bought mine from S2).

I use numbers instead of the polish names. I find this easy since my shellac and gelish are in drawers. I write a number with a sharpie on top of the bottles and the same on the color pops. Its quick to find the colors and i find when layering its easier to write down. HTH! :)

Last edited:
Sharpie for now, dymo if I wasn't still building my colours and kit

I use a Sharpie but the printed labels do look really good, definitely on my (never ending) list of things to buy! xx

I use numbers instead of the polish names. I find this easy since my shellac and gelish are in drawers. I right a number with a sharpie on top of the bottles and the same on the color pops. Its quick to find the colors and i find when layering its easier to write down. HTH! :)
What a fab idea!!!!

I use a dynmo machine to label the pops, then number the back and the bottles.... ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1380097378.366464.jpg for example.... I have over 60 bottles so numbering the back of the colour pops helps me find the colours quickly.

Latest posts

Back