Colour Pops - Why the difference in price?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kazzii-x

Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:
I have just recently noticed the same thing about the colour pops!. How weird. :suprised: I purchased the card ones on a chain though instead from ND.

I also purchased these, but used D solve on them and melted the plastic :/ doh!, so im going to get colour pops so atleast if i mess up one i dont have to throw the whole lot away :lol:

I have just recently noticed the same thing about the colour pops!. How weird. :suprised: I purchased the card ones on a chain though instead from ND.

It's because the ones sold by S2 are actually by a brand called Color Pops, and you are paying for the quality of the brand.

As with most things, there are other versions available, often cheaper, and rather than calling them colour sticks or similar, the brand name just ends up becoming common usage for similar things.

So you can buy the 'official' Color Pops, or you might find similar display sticks somewhere else for cheaper, but they aren't exactly the same thing.

A bit like Sellotape- which is a brand, but we tend to call all sticky tape Sellotape, or Hoover- although they are actually vacuum cleaners, we tend to call them all Hoovers, which is just a particular brand.

Ah thankyou for that! I was thinking they were some sort of ''copy'' as they looked similar, but the price wasnt close atleast i know now :hug:.

It's because the ones sold by S2 are actually
by a brand called Color Pops, and you are paying for the quality of the brand.

As with most things, there are other versions available, often cheaper, and rather than calling them colour sticks or similar, the brand name just ends up becoming common usage.

A bit like Sellotape- which is a brand, but we tend to call all sticky tape Sellotape, or Hoover- although they are actually vacuum cleaners, we tend to call them all Hoovers, which is just a particular brand x

Oh, oh, oh!
I have been looking for these for years and years!
Thank you so much, Jane!

I bought 3 packs of these the other week and they didnt come with stickers!!! I had forgotten all about the stickers when my order arrived and this post has just reminded me!
Lol X

Latest posts

Back