Colour recommendation

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zebra_cake

Reaction score
Hope you can help me I dyed my hair with a Live xl red passion about 1month ago . Looks like 5.6 .
I bought a crazy colour to put on the end when it fades. ( my hair never grabs colour on the ends not even when I was copper ) well the crazy colour was fire but came out bright pink lol .
What would people reccomend I put on the ends . I'm thinking maybe a porosity leveler and then maybe a colour touch or something ??? Do want it quite red just not postbox like i use to have it
Thanks

no sugestions?

hi
revlon do a conditioner colour thing.. similar to a crazy colour is suppose, i used to sell it on when i did a red to keep it nice for them
i cant remember its exact name but its in a white ball dispenser. you can buy small ones as well to try out
hth xx

thanks i know exactly what you mean , i use to use it last time i was red but they discontinuted it!!! thats what sallys told me anyway i was gutted even bought one off ebay so i still had some fo a while :lol:

how werid .......... i had a client who has live on the red one and wanted red highlights as looked wishy washey .... i went to warehouse and sae the fire crazy colour and puta tiny tiny bit on my hair was PINK!! i got the b red affirage was very very nice they reommend use it with 6 percent i used with 12percent ... was gorgeous !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you pre-pig? If you pre-pig it copper first that should stop it going pink.

well i bought rusk scream rocket red and it was better but still a bit pinkish quite like it though

i didnt pre pig it because i was copper first anyway 6.4. would you put copper dia colour on it next time it fades before i put a red on again??

thanks everyone

Latest posts

Back