colour wheels.........

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Creative Tech

Pampered Princess
Reaction score
Hi!

At the NEC on monday I bought some colour wheels to do some nail art designs etc on,the question I would like to ask is,can I do l&p designs on the colour wheel?

Any Advice would be very grateful.

Many Thanks! :hug:

if they are the ones with the tips already on, i would think so yeah :green:
when are you gonna do some pics for us all to see ?? get a photobucket account its dead easy :green: , xx

if they are the ones with the tips already on, i would think so yeah :green:
when are you gonna do some pics for us all to see ?? get a photobucket account its dead easy :green: , xx
How do I go ahead to get a photobucket as I don't now how to do it.

I'm not a whiz kid on my laptop.......:rolleyes:

Register for free at Photobucket.com

Follow the online info, its really easy.

Once you have joined simply upload pictures on your computer to you album on photobucket, you can then select the url from the picture you want and paste it into a reply box on here.
We then click the link and we can see the pic you want us to, hth

Register for free at Photobucket.com

Follow the online info, its really easy.

Once you have joined simply upload pictures on your computer to you album on photobucket, you can then select the url from the picture you want and paste it into a reply box on here.
We then click the link and we can see the pic you want us to, hth
Thank you!I'll try and join later and take some pic etc.

Many Thanks!:hug:

Sarah, just prep the colour wheel 'nail' with a koala buffer (the rough side) first before you apply the L&P, otherwise it will not last very long.

Im looking into getting some colourpops, but they are so darn expensive!!

Good luck anyway! xx:hug:

I bought some of the business card stands with the tips around the oustide. i used L&P to do 3d designs on some of them. Here's a pic of one I did with plain polish and simple nail art to give you an idea.

Attachments

• Biz card stand 1.JPG
    Biz card stand 1.JPG
    126.1 KB · Views: 155
Hi!

At the NEC on monday I bought some colour wheels to do some nail art designs etc on,the question I would like to ask is,can I do l&p designs on the colour wheel?

Any Advice would be very grateful.

Have a go and see that happens, x

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a207/pipsqueak1/DSCF0016.jpg

I have exactly the same, i do have the round ones as well but have them blue tacked to my nail desk at work lol

Wow yours are lovely. I only did mine 2 weeks ago and already have an iflux of clients that are normally plain janes having polish with some flicks n bits on them, they do work. Also, I didnt realise just how many different colours of polish i had, over 40:eek:

they look great , i think i might have to get some :green: , am all inspired now , lol

Latest posts

Back