Coloured gels...best-sellers?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emmaspeers

Reaction score
I am starting to offer colored gels, only 5, but just wondering what colours are most popular... i am def going to order million red, but other than that should i go for quite natural colors do you think?

I am starting to offer colored gels, only 5, but just wondering what colours are most popular... i am def going to order million red, but other than that should i go for quite natural colors do you think?

I also do gels, the most popular colours, for me are (black) (pink) (red) and some neutrals... hope that helps a little.. :)

At NSI, our best selling color gels are black, hot pinks and berry pinks, deep purples & blues, burgundys, reds, and some really dark (almost black) colors.

My best selling NSI Colors are Hot Pink, Blueberry, Black, Ionean Sea, Copper, Rootbeer.

I am starting to offer colored gels, only 5, but just wondering what colours are most popular...

NSI Balance....Sangria, Raspberry,Candy Apple,Hot Pink, SILK PINK
they look great when you layer too.
Black(Noir) with Silk Pink over goes a lovely purple colour
Sangria with Silk Pink over
Noir under Root Beer
I also did
1xKelly, 1xBlueberry, 1xSilk Pink & opal shimmer Now that looks amazing

Bio Sculpture..2026, 2024, 2018, 110, 72, 22, 14, 11,

what brand have u decided to go with ?????

I am going with lechat colored gels for now, and will stick to these depending on 2 things - whether there will be a uk distributor in the future and also how i find them once i have tried... i havent given this much thought, but also looked at salon systems too as sallys is very lose to me. Have considered shellax / minx but i know very little about them and everyone recommending training et for them is daunting, as i am heavily pregnant, i am unable to travel right now, have a baby already so time and money are just not on my side right now unfortunately - have gone for black, red, copper, and beige.

what brand have u decided to go with ?????

I like doing more than one as each offer different things.
On myself I use NSI Balance as it is a buff off gel & better for me as I do a lot of hairdressing so my hands are wet a lot of the time & not practical to wear gloves.
I love Bio Sculpture & it is so easy to remove on clients
Im also thinking of offering Shellac or Gelish but not made my mind up yet.
So many people like different things it's good to be able to tailor it to their needs

Last edited:
I am going with lechat colored gels for now, and will stick to these depending on 2 things - whether there will be a uk distributor in the future and also how i find them once i have tried... i havent given this much thought, but also looked at salon systems too as sallys is very lose to me. Have considered shellax / minx but i know very little about them and everyone recommending training et for them is daunting, as i am heavily pregnant, i am unable to travel right now, have a baby already so time and money are just not on my side right now unfortunately - have gone for black, red, copper, and beige.

Is Lechat a soak off?

They do soak offs and non soak offs too. Only one of them im ordering is a soak off, the others arent tho. But i will be putting on top of 2 layers of base coat and powder, so it makes no difference to me whether the colored gel is soak off or not.

all my colours bar 1 are le chat. i find them just ok.

im not going to be buying anymore from them. i have 1 akzentz colour an the pigment in that is fab but again has its flaws i e soak off time etc.

whats goin on with le chat now then , how r u gettin ur colours - didnt think they disp in the uk n e more.

im going to be giving gelish a try - reviews are looking good for it.

No they dont distribute anymore, found someone who has a few bits of stock left, so just taking advantage of that til its gone... if u r after stuff, pm me ur number and i can pass it on to her for her to call you and tell you what she has left if u want?

im good thanks.

im not using them anymore - just running down what i have left.

thanks tho x x x

I am in love with the professionails colorgels and the crystal nails color glitters gels so pretty . crystalnails have over 200 colors in 5 ml pots so go grazy.:green:

Latest posts

Back