Colouring bleach

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilly

Reaction score
What's the simplest way to break up fairly heavily bleached hair with foils ? She base 5 to 6 40% white at front, I used Koleston 7/37 with half 7 with 6% but it was bit wishy washy and a bit to coppery ? Any ideas, I thought about using a semi but she need the white covered as well ???

Use the 6% on roots and a Demi mid length and ends

I agree with Donna hair. I'd use permanent with 6% on roots then the equivalent in Colour Touch with 1.9% through the ends

And colour touch is ok on bleach ? Just asking as I used colour touch 6/7 on my chlorine lightened hair which was roughly 10/3 and the colour wasn't good ?

And colour touch is ok on bleach ? Just asking as I used colour touch 6/7 on my chlorine lightened hair which was roughly 10/3 and the colour wasn't good ?

As long as the right pre pig is added.
A semi is better on bleach will stain the hair better

As long as the right pre pig is added.
A semi is better on bleach will stain the hair better

Thanks for your reply x

it's a full head of foils so pre pigging 50 plus foils in between bleach foils before colour fresh will be far too fiddley ? I want a magic colour that will hold the bleached hair and cover the white !???

I always use it and it's always a good result. Just make sure you get the tone right i.e adding the correct warmth for the bleached hair

Add the tone with the colour i.e gold for 7 so use a 7.3 etc x

Add the tone with the colour i.e gold for 7 so use a 7.3 etc x

Thanks for your help, thinking of 6/3 had half 6 koleston and if colour fresh do 6.3 on the ends, is colour fresh ok in foils ? Also colourfresh is only
a 20 min development time ?

Thanks for your help, thinking of 6/3 had half 6 koleston and if colour fresh do 6.3 on the ends, is colour fresh ok in foils ? Also colourfresh is only
a 20 min development time ?

6.3 koleston perfect 20vol roots
1/2 tube 6.3 colour touch 1.9 to 5cms of 0/34 ct special mix for ends
Colour fresh is crap in foils and will wash out quick!
Hth x

Hth x[/QUOT

Excellent thanks ! X

Hth x

I'd take the above advise I don't use wella, so can't give formulas. Let us know how it goes

Latest posts

Back