Coming out to you guys

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nawww camskipooose that's very brave X

You look lovely and I wish you all the happiness. Xxxx

You look great hun! Go on and shine!

Woohoo! Your new happier life starts now! How exciting! XX

You look fab! Life is short do what makes you happy [emoji4][emoji177]xx

Good for you. If I can help in any way with make up etc just shout.

Vic x

I want to apologise Cass!

I've been wondering who this girl is commenting on everything, where's she come from? I like her but who is she.

And been wondering where Cams disappeared to!

I'm glad you're happy and more comfortable in your skin. And I hope you get plenty of support from friends and family.

But it makes no difference to us whether you're male, female, cat, dog or ANYTHING else.

And long as you keep giving colour advice and leave your hilarious comments *BIG CHEESY GRIN*

I've been wondering who this girl is commenting on everything, where's she come from? I like her but who is she.

I'm glad you're happy and more comfortable in your skin. And I hope you get plenty of support from friends and family.

But it makes no difference to us whether you're male, female, cat, dog or ANYTHING else.

And long as you keep giving colour advice and leave your hilarious comments *BIG CHEESY GRIN*

Hahaha[emoji30][emoji23]

Tbh can i be a cat instead if a woman?

I just wanted to thank everyone for their lovely and open minded reactions/replies.

You all really cheer me up! [emoji171][emoji171][emoji171]

I just wanted to thank everyone for their lovely and open minded reactions/replies.

You all really cheer me up! [emoji171][emoji171][emoji171]
You didn't think it would be any other way did you? X

We all want to wish you a happier life! Well done x

You didn't think it would be any other way did you? X

No i expected nothing less but i'm taken aback a bit! This forum has really helped me get through a lot!

You're all my rock[emoji8] x

I'm not normally slow on the uptake but this totally passed me by too!! Well done grace for putting me in the picture & a big virtual thumbs up/hug/cheesy grin to cassie for living life & being a happier you!! We're here for a good time not a long time!!! Night all! Xx

Good for you!! How did the salon respond to this?

I'm much more open about being gay at work now. For some reason I always thought it was unprofessional to talk about boyfriends or dating men in case it would offend people, but that's all in the past now!

Keep us updated with the transition and good luck for the future. Xx

Good for you!! How did the salon respond to this?

I'm much more open about being gay at work now. For some reason I always thought it was unprofessional to talk about boyfriends or dating men in case it would offend people, but that's all in the past now!

Keep us updated with the transition and good luck for the future. Xx

I don't work in a salon so no need to worry about that haha!

Yeah to be honest the ignorant people don't matter, if it offends them then its their problem!

I will! I think i'd like to do video updates whilst transitioning! Xx

I don't work in a salon so no need to worry about that haha!

Yeah to be honest the ignorant people don't matter, if it offends them then its their problem!

I will! I think i'd like to do video updates whilst transitioning! Xx
That's such a good idea even if it helps just one person! Are you thinking like a YouTube channel and vlogging? X

That's such a good idea even if it helps just one person! Are you thinking like a YouTube channel and vlogging? X

I was you know, do you think its a good idea?

Yeah definetly! I'd watch it! I love watching vlogs! And I don't think it's talked about enough there are too many people that keep things closed in and in the end aren't being who they want to be! Without realising it you will be helping someone somewhere go through that hard stage of making a decision to go for it and make them self happy!

It will also help you to see how far you've come! Go for it tho I think it's a brill idea! X

Well done! You should be proud. X

Omg. Cams97? I wondered where you went :eek: you look fab and I'm so happy that you're happy xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Latest posts

Back