Coming out to you guys

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was all confused when I saw your name change [emoji3].. You truly are a inspiration... And if your happy then so am I [emoji179]

Deffo do the vlogging!!!!! [emoji3]

Hi everyone,

I've got some news for you all.

So, for all of my life i've been unhappy... I've never felt like a fitted in. When I was little I always wanted to play with girls toys, wear girls clothes and i couldn't understand why I wasn't aloud. Since forever I've been trying to make myself feel happy as a boy, but I never felt comfortable.

I've always looked up to feminine figures, always felt more comfortable with the girls.

So finally, I'm doing whats right for me... Not for everyone else, i'm finally putting my happiness first and squeezing out of this cocoon I'm trapped in.

I'm living my life as the woman i was always supposed to be.

I'll be a butterfly soon.

I love you all,

View attachment 197447

Cassie x

Good luck :) my husband is trans, I met him working for a lgbt charity.. you can do this and i wish you every luck on your journey xx

What an amazing post :) x

you look stunning go girl hapiness is all that matters !!!

Sh1t only seeing this now cassie! ! Well done for coming out ! Like I said in pm, takes balls to do it. Always try be happy and true to yourself! We all love you no matter what!!:)

And love your hair!! What did you use??:p:D

Xx

Sh1t only seeing this now cassie! ! Well done for coming out ! Like I said in pm, takes balls to do it. Always try be happy and true to yourself! We all love you no matter what!!:)

And love your hair!! What did you use??:p:D

Xx

Thanks!

Its a wig[emoji12] x

Thanks!

Its a wig[emoji12] x
Well done you for putting your happiness first! Very brace, wishing you all the best lots of love xx

O...M....G....check you out!! You look amazing. Good for you lovely, we're only on this planet a short time, in the lyrics of Avicii ....."one day you'll leave this world behind, so live a life you will remember"
xX Fly free Xx

O...M....G....check you out!! You look amazing. Good for you lovely, we're only on this planet a short time, in the lyrics of Avicii ....."one day you'll leave this world behind, so live a life you will remember"
xX Fly free Xx

Ooo i love that!

Thanks xx

xX Fly free Xx
Where've you been?! Missed you!!

Good for you Hun! So much admiration for you, you're only human at the end of the day be who you want to be and do what you want to do and stick a middle finger up to the ignorant narrow minded people that get in your way [emoji4]

can I just say, I've been looking at your posts for a while now and I would never have known unless I come across this post. you look amazing! x

Latest posts

Back