Comments please!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd be proud of them hun. Good job, Well done xx :green:

i think they look great...!

they look great!!! i use ibd too and i have had them on my nails now going 3 and a half weeks no fill no lifting and they still look great

ariaaland said:
they look great!!! i use ibd too and i have had them on my nails now going 3 and a half weeks no fill no lifting and they still look great

Theres not much on here in the way of IBD, I think we should try and bring it to the fore a bit more because they are great products. Its a shame that we dont see IBD mentors too often either.

I'd like to see a pic of your nails taken from a different angle because i'm thinking that the shot doesn't do them justice, if you know what I mean.

The shape is fab and the same on all of the nails, the smiles are nice and not too extreme although on the ring finger and pinky the whites could have done with being a bit deeper as the natural free edge is visible. The 4 fingernails look a tad flat, unsure if that's the angle of the pic or not.

Nice One Emma :D

wow wow and WOW again xxx

They look really nice!
Michele

I think the smile lines look good, my only critisism is that the line of light on them is a bit wobbly, maybe as Sandi said the photo doesn't do them justice...

There lovely.................you must be really pleased with youself.

well done!:hug:

ValencianNails said:
I'd like to see a pic of your nails taken from a different angle because i'm thinking that the shot doesn't do them justice, if you know what I mean.

The shape is fab and the same on all of the nails, the smiles are nice and not too extreme although on the ring finger and pinky the whites could have done with being a bit deeper as the natural free edge is visible. The 4 fingernails look a tad flat, unsure if that's the angle of the pic or not.

Nice One Emma :D

Sandi, they probably are a bit flat, I'll work on that. Its not the free edge that you see on the ring finger, I get a wierd reaction when I first put a set on. I never know which fingers it will appear on. It takes a day or so to develop. I've seen posts about it here before, no one has quite worked out what it is yet. Its so annoying though. Thank you very much for your comments.

Latest posts

Back