Comments please!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emmad

Reaction score
Couldnt do the pic as an attachment (if anyone knows how I'd be grateful!) but I've put my first pic in the main galery for your appraisal. Hit me with it, I can take it!!!

These look lovely hun well done!!!

xx:hug: xx

You are premmie so should be able to attach with the paperclip attachment symbol...click on it, then on the new page click browse to go to where your piccy is saved and making sure it is of an acceptable size or you will have to reduce it, highlight it and click on open and it will go onto the page where you clicked browse then click download and hey presto it will be in the paperclip attachment symbol click on that and click to put into the thread .....sound fiddly but it is quite easy really, hope you understand this ok.

I think they look great hun. Are they gel?

Laura x

They are quite good but I personally would take the sides of the free edge in a bit as they are a bit top hat looking at that point, make the whole of the side walls straight and not inclining outwards at all, otherwise well done.

I'll give it a go with your help on attactments. If it doesnt appear here I'll leave it in the gallery.

Attachments

• IMG_1001.jpg
    IMG_1001.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 103
Well it appeared so it must have worked:)

really nice,i love this product, i would sujest a bit more product on the stress area, how did you get on with curing it i had terible trouble with the white at first. well done:)

scratchmyback said:
I think they look great hun. Are they gel?

Laura x
Yes IBD Extreme. I dont use the Extreme version much and I do find them difficult to sculpt with (especially on Myself!). They are billed as competition gels so I decided I ought to try them a bit more as I'd like to do a comp sometime.

emmad said:
Yes IBD Extreme. I dont use the Extreme version much and I do find them difficult to sculpt with (especially on Myself!). They are billed as competition gels so I decided I ought to try them a bit more as I'd like to do a comp sometime.

go for it, i did had a great time everyone was really nice

Tricky said:
really nice,i love this product, i would sujest a bit more product on the stress area, how did you get on with curing it i had terible trouble with the white at first. well done:)

After creating the white free edge and pink up to the smile I try and string a bit of clear of the stress area and to close the "v" shape left along the smile line between the 2 gels but I always find the pink bleeds into the clear so I hold back a bit. I've got the hang of curing now but the white needs 4 mins and 1 underneath. I love the colours but the white isnt very forgiving where the form meets the natural nail free edge. I do the tip in 2 layers but I still struggle to stop the tip looking too puffy.

nailsbydesign said:
They are quite good but I personally would take the sides of the free edge in a bit as they are a bit top hat looking at that point, make the whole of the side walls straight and not inclining outwards at all, otherwise well done.

I agree.
But, is it me? or did they seem 'pinker' at the smile line than further down near the cuticle?

Otherwise, very pretty :green:

VHunter said:
I agree.
But, is it me? or did they seem 'pinker' at the smile line than further down near the cuticle?

They are lovely, they do look pinker at the smile line and apex but that could be the photo. I think they are gorge!!

They look great xxx

I think they are lovely and would be very happy if I could do them like that after my IBD course

They look luuurrrvvvlllyy!!!

xxxxxxxxxx

Oh they look great. Well done!

VHunter said:
I agree.

You are right they are. Theres more product in this area so I'm not sure how I avoid that. I'll work on that.

they look Fab! very well done.....good on ya!

wow,,, these are really nice hunni, so shiny and perfect well done you xxxx

Latest posts

Back