Comp help... registry cleaners

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bagpuss

Sleepy Geek Zzzzzzzz
Reaction score
hi...i am finding my comp a bit sluggish....could this help and is it safe...?

Clean Windows Xp in 5 Minutes!

(i am a total no brainer when it comes to comps)...:confused:

i'm gonna download it and try it now.
one of my favourites is CCleaner ....
CCleaner - Home very easy to use

Every now and then it helps to "defrag" your computer, there are free tools to do this.... the one you mention is not free

Last edited:
Thanks ... I do the defrag thingy on a regular basis just by using my disk clean up....

Be very careful using registry cleaners, always make a backup before you do anything, regardless of whichever one you use.

One I know of that is highly recommended is System Mechanic Professional, it a whole suite of programmes that are deisgned to look after your pc. You can download a fully functional trial version which will go through your registry and fix any probs it finds, it will also remove any system clutter that has built up over time and will sort out your start up programs, help you remove the ones that you dont want or need on startup. Lots of other options too, too many to list here but despite that, its quite simple to use and well worth downloading in my opinion, by the way the download is 45 mb.

After the 30 day trial is over, you can simply uninstall it, or purchase it if you're impressed.

I use CCleaner too like Carl. It is excellent. Sandi (Valencianails) introduced me to it last year .. she is very computer savvy. :hug:

Latest posts

Back