Competition to help you build a business

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tinkywinky

Reaction score
Therapy Business Academy :: Win everything you need to start your therapy business!

New business start up competition. They are offering a wide range of things to help start a business, and I've entered despite having one already.

It's for therapists who really want their own business, a competition to give you the support you need, a car, business advisor etc.

Sounds fab.

Anyway thought I'd pass it on and I hope there will be 5 other geeks in the final with me lol.

Bring on the Apprentice!

I already have my own salon but there is plenty on that list that would help me out,
cheers hun i have applied :hug:

I have applied.
I won't win though... not that lucky. But it would be brilliant if I did.
An end to all my problems.

Cheryl x

There's no harm in applying I have a mobile business but would like my own premises...so if I win I will have one lolx

who knows ladies - we are all from West Yorkshire - why can't we win one together lol!

who knows ladies - we are all from West Yorkshire - why can't we win one together lol!
Sod the salon idea if we were to all go in together we could open a huge spa :lol:

Wow that would be just heaven to win all that.

I hate going to my day job i just sit there working robot style thinking about passing my exams and getting going in the beauty industry.

Winning that would be fandabidosey :)

Good luck everyone.

Where do you sau you are doing your training if you have already done it. Surely they will only have the competition winner as someone who hasn't started up yet....?

Is it just me or does this site look a bit vague? There is no information on what 'Therapy Business Academy' actually does - how do they make their money? are they a charity? where are they based? what services do they offer? who are the owners, ie - what is their business background? etc etc.

Sorry to be a suspicious - just doesnt look right to me.xx

Has anyone actually filled in the application form yet because I had a link saying they were tweaking it?

EDIT: Just had the actual application form sent - wow!

Thanks for the info

Last edited:
I started filling out the form and it said you could save it and finish it later, they send you a new link. When i requested this it said "thank you for filling out this survey and we will email you the link to finish it" or something like that.

So i wonder if it is just a survey trying to get information?

Latest posts

Back