Computer booking system please help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pink_chocolate

Reaction score
Hi!

I am looking for a user-friendly computer booking system to use in the salon that I work in. one that contains practically anything from being able to book clients, to keeping their contact details, to being able to relay back to us when the client was last in and also product sales. I dont really know where to start looking!

Really boring question but any ideas and if you have tried and tested any that worked.. (or didn't work.. if you want to warn me off any, thats good too!)

Thanks! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi
There has been a lot of discussion about computer booking systems, I have Prosolutions from DWB Solutions, they are always friendly when I contact them and they help me right away. so far I have had great service and support from them. I would recommend them to anyone, their web site is dwbsolutions.com

Hiya, we use Salon Active, its a good system but to be honest the support has been a patchy. The system works great though and it laid out like most windows programs so is really easy to use. xx

Latest posts

Back