Congrats Martigirl

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nemotail

Invisible Geek
Reaction score
A huge congrats to my good friend Angela aka Martigirl on graduating today with an HND in Beauty Therapy!!
:hug: Well done Chicky :hug:
KxXx
p.s. lets see those photo's then...

ah well done angela :hug:

Congratulations Angela :D xx

Congratulations x

Congratulations!!! :)

Congratulations hun,it's great to hear things are going so well for you right now :hug:

Well done you !!!!!!!!

A huge congrats to my good friend Angela aka Martigirl on graduating today with an HND in Beauty Therapy!!
:hug: Well done Chicky :hug:
KxXx

p.s. lets see those photo's then...

I'm going to be a real blonde here but what does HND stand for please. Whatever it is, it sounds fab and I'm sure Martigirl will forgive me for my ignorance, but congrats!

Somebody please put me in the know?​

Wow congratulations and well done you

CONGRATULATINS ANGELA! xxx

Congratulations!

Congratulations Honey Xxx

I'm going to be a real blonde here but what does HND stand for please. Whatever it is, it sounds fab and I'm sure Martigirl will forgive me for my ignorance, but congrats!

Somebody please put me in the know?[/left]
Please somebody?

Thanks everyonexxxxxxxxxxx

Higher National Diploma 2 years of full time study in Scotland I know England is different Mrs C so you are certainly not being ignorant.

Here it is seen as the 1st 2 years of a Uni Degree should i choose to study for a Degree I only need a certain amount of extra credits to obtain it.

Thanks Karol really kind of you to post a threadxxxx:hug:

Let's just see if I can be as much of a storming success as you have. Barely a year trading and you are moving to your own premises with 3 treatment rooms, you can rest assured I will be picking your business brains at the meet at Scottish Beautyxx

the pics are awful and my wee bruv has sent some but for some reason i cant copy them as they are downloading as a web page. sorryx

Thanks everyonexxxxxxxxxxx

Higher National Diploma 2 years of full time study in Scotland I know England is different Mrs C so you are certainly not being ignorant.

Here it is seen as the 1st 2 years of a Uni Degree should i choose to study for a Degree I only need a certain amount of extra credits to obtain it.

Thanks Karol really kind of you to post a threadxxxx:hug:

Let's just see if I can be as much of a storming success as you have. Barely a year trading and you are moving to your own premises with 3 treatment rooms, you can rest assured I will be picking your business brains at the meet at Scottish Beautyxx

the pics are awful and my wee bruv has sent some but for some reason i cant copy them as they are downloading as a web page. sorryx
I knew I was happy for you but didn't know what, hehehehe:lol: .
Wel Done Marti xx

Well done hun xx :)

Congrats Huni xxxx:hug: xxxx

congratulations Angela!!

Thanks everyonexxxxxxxxxxx:hug:

WELL DONE :hug:

Latest posts

Back