Connnnnnnnnnnnnnnnie

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bexi

Reaction score
Wooooooooooooooooooooo Everyone Vote For Connie On Britians Got Talent!!!!

aww shes is so cute :hug: and such a voice xxx

Omg , she is the cutest little thing,
I cry everytime she sings lol ,.
and that little gap in her teeth omg !!

she looks a little bit like my neice
If anybody else wins tonight I will be gobsmacked , Im gutted i cant vote lol i got no credit, If she doesnt win, I will feel like its my fault :|

I like this paul potts too , no where near as much as little connie though

lol emmesybabes destroys connies dream - can see the headlines tomoz!

nah, she's very good but not a variety act....she's a singer

lol emmesybabes destroys connies dream - can see the headlines tomoz!
:eek::cry: like I dont feel bad enough already ....kick a girl when shes down why dont you !!!!:cry::cry:

whatever you do , dont tell the press where I live :eek:

:green:

boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo to u cathie bless her little cotton socks how brave, and she can holda tune!

boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo to u cathie bless her little cotton socks how brave, and she can holda tune!
he he...it's a variety show so let's have some variety!!!!

Sorry....she is 6!!! let her be 6!!!......she should be home in her bed!!!

I think the best acts for the Royal Variety would be the Cocktail guys or the breakdancers...now there's variety!!!

I love Paul Potts voice...but I think the Queen has heard the best tenors in the world sing, and they may be tenor a penny to her now :lol:

Breakdancers all the way, although Connie is cute.............. so is all that acrobatics them there men can do!!!:green:

Connie gets my vote without a doubt!

Doesn't variety mean "something different"? Well, she is different - how often have you heard a 6 year old sing like that? If that isn't different I don't know what it. A rare act indeed . . .

I'm voting Connie, I think the Queen will love her, forget acrobats and blokes that can chuck a bottle in the air with a twist of a wrist.

Teri x:hug:

Paul Potts should be put on commision from carphone warehouse - how many times have they mentioned he works for them!?

CHEAP ADVERTISING!!!!....... its probably between him and Connie though....

Did you see Connie's little face when Paul Potts got it? :cry:

hehe was just reading that some Hollywood insider (so a joker basically) has said that Paul Potts needs some serious work on his ''look'' - is this not true about all opera singers?! (no offence intended!)

Connie gets my vote without a doubt!

Doesn't variety mean "something different"? Well, she is different - how often have you heard a 6 year old sing like that? If that isn't different I don't know what it. A rare act indeed . . .

i reeeally dont think shes anything special. Maybe im just not blinded by her 'cuteness' cuz i dont like those little people very much lol. IMO any child thats shown how to sing, could sing like that. she sings kinda like an adult but with a childs voice if that makes sense. so id say she has been taught.

I liked the young lad, he had a really clear voice. and a beaming face.

Paul Potts....I knew I knew him...I've been saying to hubby all wekk he used to be our Lib Dem candidate....I knew his name and face from the newsletters that came through the door....and he was lol!

Connie is a sweet kid...too old for her age already...she needs to be a little girl first and foremost, not thrust in the star light at age 6.

Yes I agree that variety means something different....Paul and Connie both singers....they're everywhere, singers....unique point of difference to most....one is 6 one sings opera, I still think one of the truly different acts should have won.

she has such as amazing voice

its a shame she lost out to Paul

Latest posts

Back