Considering breast augmentation

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aphrodites

Reaction score
Hi girls, i wonder if any of you have been in a similar situation to me?

I've had two beautiful children who are 2.5 years and almost 6 months. I breastfed both of them for 3 months exclusively and then weened onto bottles fulltime. I'm 26. I'm very lucky that i have a rather large chest but having the children has completely ruined my shape :-(

I am MISERABLE with my chest now, they are very empty to the point where i can grab alot of excess skin and pull them up and still be holding a load of flesh. And extreamly droopy

I was a DD/E when i met my partner and went up to an F when breastfeeding baby number 1 and went down to an E after. With my 2nd i went up to a G when feeding and now and E/F but very very droopy :-(

They are also covered in stretchmarks and i'm so ashamed i won't let my partner see them and always cover myself up now.

So... i am seriously considering breast augmentation.. didn't think i would be doing this at 26! Shame i can't just inject a bike up and pump them up myself!!!

Someone tell me i'm not alone... :sad:

No, you are not alone! If I had the $$$, I'd have my breasts done, a tummy tuck and my chin(s) taken care of.

My only advice is to find a GOOD and reputable doctor. Not all plastic surgeons are reputable. Research and take your time to find a good doc!

And remember: if it seems too good to be true, it probably is.

Best of luck to you! :)

Prior to my girls, I was a large A at best.
Following them.. I did't even have loose skin to pretend with.
Flat chested like a boy. NO JOKE!!! Lop off my head and you couldn't tell which way the wind blew.

I will NEVER regret getting augmented. They are now a large B/ small C.
Best thing I ever did for MYSELF. Gave me confidence I never had before, more comfortable in my skin. That confidence affected me on more levels than I can count.

Do your research. Find a UK website of forums full of support and information and references. (I used canadaba.ca, for Canada, obviously).
Remember: cheap is as cheap does, so be careful!! This is not nail product you can toss into the trash later!!

Feel free to ask me any questions you like.

GIANT HUGS

Lots of geeks have had boob jobs for various reasons. Do a search, you might be surprised.

i feel exactly the same way as you! you're not alone, not at all.

i did actually make an appointment for a pre consultation (the member of staff appointment, the one before the actual surgeon was as far as i got) and was told then (right at the end of the appointment) that if i wanted to loose weight then to do it as with the fake boobs they would wear the same way as real boobs with weight loss/gain so i didn't take it further as i wanted to loose weight. not just that but if they was saggy and wasn't even i would also need other bits done to them, not just a simple implant inserted which would of course cost more. if you think they are not even and would need to be lifted then research more than just having an implant put in.

if you are serious about it and you researched the risks and have the available income (some clinics do offer finance) then it doesn't hurt or cost anything to have a pre surgeon chat with a member of staff. i just wanted to add there is a company i'm sure it's lets face it together and they offer packages for surgery abroad they have appeared in a few womens weekly magazines (that's where i seen them originally) as well as newspapers for what a great service they offer, and are cheaper than uk surgeries (though once you include other extras like flights/hotels etc i'm not sure what the difference would be) so there is other options than just uk clinics.

if it will make you happy then go for it. x

Hey hun, I am not in your position but alot of my friends and aquaintances have had plastic surgery, they are all delighted with the results, especialy the girls I now who have had nose/boob jobs. I myself think they all look amazing and if you want the surgery you should do it, do lots of research and go for some consultations etc. XXXXXXX

More people than you think have had a little help with their figures. If it will give you your confidence back in that area it is well worth looking into.

It is such a personal thing to do and like Victoria says, it is something that is done for YOURSELF and doing something for yourself can be a great thing.

Like others have said, find a GOOD Doctor, not a cheap one. It sounds pedantic but dont be afraid to ask about your Doctors history. ie, how long they have been licenced, whether they have always been in Cosmetic Surgery etc and where they went to med school. After all you are turning over some serious coin to them.

If you can, ask around people you know and look online and look for some recommended clinics and Doctors, after all we know in this industry that reputation counts for more than anything.

Thanks girls :)
don't worry I'm not going to go cheap, this isn't something I believe you should take short cuts on. I've already sent away for 6 brochures. How do you know A good clinic or surgeon?? Just because the website and brochure is all singing ans dancing, doesn't mean they are good at what they do..

I think I might need a lift aswell! I've told all clinics I'm not sure why I need and need some guidance.

I too have some weight to loose, about a stone to go I think. I gained 4stone with each pregnancy.... And I ate sensibly!!!! It's a damn lot harder to get soft than put on l!

Really appreciate your comments, nice to know I'm Not alone x

Hi there,

I had surgery 7 months ago and have got fantastic results. Feel free to PM me if you want to chat x

hee hee look at all my typos in my response... damn iphone touch pad! I think you all get what i meant though lol

you need to do what ever will make you happy. in this situation if it is making you miserable it is bound to show. therefore if you have the £ for it i would go for it. you only live once and should be happy for as much of the time as possible!

good luck hun!

Emily

Maby have a chat with your GP, not about getting the surgery through nhs but about the best way to find a good surgeon and also there is a differentce between a plastic surgeon and cosmetic surgeon, I cant remember what it is, I did a plastic surgeons wifes nails once and she was telling me about it think your doctor should know this, he could also give you an informed opinion on the risks etc xxxxx

Prior to my girls, I was a large A at best.
Following them.. I did't even have loose skin to pretend with.
Flat chested like a boy. NO JOKE!!! Lop off my head and you couldn't tell which way the wind blew.

I will NEVER regret getting augmented. They are now a large B/ small C.
Best thing I ever did for MYSELF. Gave me confidence I never had before, more comfortable in my skin. That confidence affected me on more levels than I can count.

Do your research. Find a UK website of forums full of support and information and references. (I used canadaba.ca, for Canada, obviously).
Remember: cheap is as cheap does, so be careful!! This is not nail product you can toss into the trash later!!

Feel free to ask me any questions you like.

GIANT HUGS
Hi, I too would look like a boy if you didn't look at my face (seriously)!!! I have absolutely no chest after my twin boys. I didn't start off with much anyway, but now there is absolutely nothin! Can ask you how long you have had them, what recovery was like and if you have any future health concerns?

Hi,
I had mine done on my 26th birthday, it was the best thing i ever did(apart from having my son of course!) lol.

it gave me confidence 10 fold, if you really want to do it, do it.
no one can explain, or understand the feeling you get when you genuinly hate your own boobs, i used to get people telling me i was silly, but it used to get me really, really down,had them done, and it was brill,i was lucky to of had a really good surgeon,in a really nicee hospital, i actually had no pain either!
it was a really nice experience! some people now dont even know ive had them done, as mine were the same as yours, theyd filled up, and later gone saggy, stretch marks etc, i had them done, and theyre great, the implants have filled out my saggy skin, and my stretch marks are no longer visible, well they werent until i had my baby,so yep, now i want another op,so even though i only lived with my implants for about a year,without being pregnant, i still dont regret having them done, £4000 is little money in comparison to the confidence it gives you from within.
good luck in whatever you choose : )
and if you want any advice atall feel free to ask,
Kate xx

hiya xx i had mine for my 35th birthday. b now a 32 E :D i love love love ... and i dont look abnormal . and wished i had done it sooner. i went with nuffield hosp and a guy called Mr Paul Baugely wonderfull man aftercare even now... i went for teardrop part under the muscle but any surgeon whos worth his salt will explain the best for you. only PLEASE dont go abroad.... the horror stories i know abour Brrrrrr pm me if u want xx

i also had no confidence, they were like rum babas on a good day !!! when crawling around wouldnt let hubby near. and the best thing is , the summer dress i know i can now wear... x go for it chick

HAVE U HEARD ABOUT BREAST injections ! thats another option x lasts 18 mth aprox x

Last edited:
they do go down a tad ! so id say go slightly bigger than u want ... u wont regret it :D

hi, i had mine done 3 years ago and just wish id done it sooner ! i went to the harley medical group as one of my friends had hers done with them so i went for the same surgeon. people are shocked when i tell them ive had them done as i dont flaunt them and they suit my shape, i feel i look normal now but before i was out of proportion and boyish. i would dofo go by recommendation by some one who will show you and give you a feel x

hi, i had mine done 3 years ago and just wish id done it sooner ! i went to the harley medical group as one of my friends had hers done with them so i went for the same surgeon. people are shocked when i tell them ive had them done as i dont flaunt them and they suit my shape, i feel i look normal now but before i was out of proportion and boyish. i would dofo go by recommendation by some one who will show you and give you a feel x

yes u will be surprised how natural they are and feel xx they will also show u the implant i had silicone it looked like a big american hard gum soft n gooie in middle sugar coating outside lol.. thats the way i thought it looked he had one cut into 2 x lol

Ive had 3 kids 2 pregnancies,Went from d to j i want mine reduced to help with my bad back that has a curve in it...i can't currently get it done on the nhs as i don't meet the requirements i have a really flabby belly and cannot lose any more weight so i'm going to see if i fit the requirements for a tummy tuck on the nhs...I am really low about my body .i just really want the old me back so i can actually be able to get my fitness back on track. i know how you feel on the stretch marks and droopiness it really gets you down but keep your head up
sazza

Thanks girls. I'm definetly going for it, have spent slot of time on research. Have got my constation in aug, know I don't have to go with them so let's see if they tick all my boxes. The boob forum is great got so much info from there. People think I'm mad but they don't have to live with them or see what I see when I'm naked! Roll on boobie time lol x

Latest posts

Back