Controversial Richard Hammond Thread - Sorry Sals!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Phwoarrrr .... I'm a hamster convert! :lol:

Now look! We had all this months ago. He's mine and that's the end of it!:green:

Now look! We had all this months ago. He's mine and that's the end of it!:green:

My Mum always said it was good to share:)

Too right Adele.

Ooh, ooh! New avatar! Thanks for the link hun.:hug:

lol, your welcome, now when your finished send him this way please. :lol:

Phwoarrrr .... I'm a hamster convert! :lol:
Too right hun! :lol: I've always thought he was cute but now (wipes the drool from the keyboard) ......oh my:eek::lol:

dont like the hippy dippy lol sorry , hes much better when hes normal:lol:

Come on Sals play nicely if me and Adele want a turn its only fair we should get one:lol::lol: I wouldn't refuse him sex because of his new look (phew thinks Richard Hammond) I'd just prefer him short haired and beadless, actually any haired and pantless at this point in my life and thats not exclusive to him iykwim:lol::lol:

actually any haired and pantless at this point in my life and thats not exclusive to him iykwim:lol::lol:

LMFAO :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sorry, that is the funniest thing I've heard in ages!!

These are desperate times on the old jiggy front:lol::lol: At first standards were high, then someone who looked alright in the dusk would have done, then someone who looked alright in the dusk at a distance with my eyes screwed up would have done, now anyone who looks alright with my eyes shut tightly will do:lol::lol::lol:

Along with Sals, I would quite happily sell my own mother to get jiggy with the Hamster, but OMG did you see him on Top Gear last night!! What have they done to him, he looks like James Mays love child all fuzzy hair and student beads.

He needs a bloody haircut, don't get me wrong the basic foundations are good, he will not go without if he comes to my house but he looks a bit ropey at the mo.

Quite embarrassingly I have a bit of a thing for James May.... :eek::o:o:o

I'll be honest I wouldn't say no to any of them and thats not due to current lowness of standards:lol:

I'll be honest I wouldn't say no to any of them and thats not due to current lowness of standards:lol:

You sure about that hun? Desperation can do funny things to people.:lol:

I've always liked Clarkson not in a fancying way really, more for the personality he makes me laugh. If he was to come to my house and say oi Wilson hows about a couple of pints at the commercial I'd definitely go and if a pleasant evening was had by all I'd have no objections to other matters:lol::lol: If he turned out to be a pompous know all though I'd have to pretend I'd left a pan on and go, whereas Hammond could be really boring and I'd just put up with it to get to other matters:lol::lol:

I've always liked Clarkson not in a fancying way really, more for the personality he makes me laugh. If he was to come to my house and say oi Wilson hows about a couple of pints at the commercial I'd definitely go and if a pleasant evening was had by all I'd have no objections to other matters:lol::lol: If he turned out to be a pompous know all though I'd have to pretend I'd left a pan on and go, whereas Hammond could be really boring and I'd just put up with it to get to other matters:lol::lol:

See. Your standards aren't that low after all! :lol::lol:

Just thought all you Hamster fans may be interested to know that Richard will be on This Morning tomorrow, giving his first live interview since his terrible crash ... be sure to set your vid/dvd.

Just thought all you Hamster fans may be interested to know that Richard will be on This Morning tomorrow, giving his first live interview since his terrible crash ... be sure to set your vid/dvd.

Oh aren't you lovely?:hug: Thanks hun.

hes far too short for me!! lol.

Im 5'11 Hes only about 4 foot aint he hahaha. boob height!

oh hang on, hahahaha, ive just realised that if my boobs were 4 ft off the floor that would still make them almost 2 foot away from my head, thats a bit low aint it lol.

:lol:

Height makes no odds when you are lying down:wink2:

Latest posts

Back