Controversial!! The youth of today.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Indeed it does. They are the 3rd generation of the great unwashed, who were once the 16-25 year olds who didnt want to work.

So your saying there's been a problem for generations? Laziness being created from past generations of laziness?
Surely that isn't a problem stemmed from the youth of today, but a problem handed down from generations?
So there for, not a problem created from our youth of today but a problem handed down from your generation?
Correct me if I'm wrong but that is what I feel you are implying and therefore accusing your generation as being the stem of all this.

Wow this is like shooting fish in a barrell. I'm starting my next book soon, its called 'how to win friends and influence people'. Anyway my social experiment is now over and i have all the information i need. Thanks Geeks and no hard feelings towards anyone :hug:

Oh dear. How strange.

I started out doing make-up for my friends back in HS it all was just for fun, then I got invited to do some make-up tutorials, and then it just sorta ended up that it was a side job for extra cash, and I still worked and went to school and although weekends were my ONLY time off I still was able to enjoy what I loved doing...so doing it mobile now is not only easy on my schedule but it works out great and my clients are happy with it.. but I guess the difference is I started OFF working my ass off and now I get to lounge in the glory of my hard work :D

I started out doing make-up for my friends back in HS it all was just for fun, then I got invited to do some make-up tutorials, and then it just sorta ended up that it was a side job for extra cash, and I still worked and went to school and although weekends were my ONLY time off I still was able to enjoy what I loved doing...so doing it mobile now is not only easy on my schedule but it works out great and my clients are happy with it.. but I guess the difference is I started OFF working my ass off and now I get to lounge in the glory of my hard work :D

Thanks for getting this back to the topic.

It saddens me to have to close yet another thread. I would like everyone to think about how they react to things on here. If someone pokes you do you chose to bite back or turn the other cheek and walk away.

I am afraid there are far too many people who choose to deliberately poke others. There are also far too many people who choose to bite back and also bite back in support of those who have been poked.

Please reread the geek rules, especially about posting the way you would like to be posted to and also about posting in a constructive manner.

Fires ignored and left to smoulder will eventually go out, but if they are continually stoked then they will regularly flare up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back