conversion course completed

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peter Pan

Too sexy to be old geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
hi all

well ive just got back from doing my conversion course with wendy leighton.

WOW what a fantastic day ive had..wendy was lovely and so helpful. i even managed to get all my ratios right, (to my suprise) so now just have to work on smile lines.

i was SO impressed with this course and was WELL WORTH THE MONEY. and the kit..BRILLANT.

Im gonna go and get cracking on my smile lines, cos now im even thinking of doing a masters class to really get ahead of the other techs in my town.

im still on cloud 9 after today - so if i rabbit on about today youll have to excuse me or just ignore me.

after being shown how creative products work - i now wish id done it from the start of my nail career instead of wasting my time (and getting nowhere with other products)!!

congrats i am glad you enjoyed it, luv dee

Great News PP :) Glad you enjoy it :cool:

Well done you. glad you enjoyed it and got so much out of the day

I have a friend contemplating doing the conversion course and I think shes going to be thrilled with your comments.

best wishes

kx

Well worth it, i agree, Ann Swaine changed me forever when she introduced me to the Pro-styler brush!

glad you had a good day

thats good news, i go on mine next week, i have never tried cnd products so i'm quite intrigued.

angel fingers said:
thats good news, i go on mine next week, i have never tried cnd products so i'm quite intrigued.
you will thoroughly enjoy it - ive been on other 1 day courses - but didnt learn half as much as i did today.. the cnd products are absolutely fantastic - i think - no - i know - you will love the products and the course

good luck

Latest posts

Back