Converting to CND from NSI - has anyone done this?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angelnailz

Reaction score
Hi all

I have posted a similar thread previously but didnt get a response so thought I`d try again lol.

I`m currently with NSI but due to alot of reasons I`m thinking about converting to CND.

My question is to anyone converted from NSI to CND, did you find the CND product easier to file/rebalance??

Thanks xxx

Hiya, I converted from NSI to CND but I am going back a few years lol, and yes, it was a much nicer product - best thing I ever did! But I dont do nails anymore, only tanning, however if I did still do nails I would be using CND hope that helps :D

I did it the other way around, but i think its definitely worth trying to have both systems under your belt. what exactly dont you like about NSI, maybe we can offer some ideas

Hi, i did it the other way round too!

I found NSI a little more "bouncy" than CND which i got on with better during application so that there is not alot of filing required once i have done a set/infilled.

Obviously CND do three (i think) liquids which lend themselves to different situations.
Moxie for exanmple i believe is a fast setting/acting liquid so would be difficult to work with if you are slower on application.
I always used Rentetion+ which acts rather like Attracion to me at least.

Give CND a try, customer service is very good and I use them for my polishes/shellac and minx all of which are fab products but i prefer L&P, Files and Gel from NSI

Latest posts

Back