Converting to CND!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Caroline90

Reaction score
Hey Geeks :)

As the title says i have been thinking for a long while now about converting to CND.. I currently use NSI i love it and cannot fault it but i really want to work with CND. I am trained in gel an L&P with NSI and have my nail technology diploma. What i wanted to know is can you do a course with CND to cover everything from Shellac to L&P and everything in between? I want to completely convert to them. I searched their website but cant find anything on a complete course or could you lovely geeks recommend what i should do?

Caroline xx

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

Hi Caroline , are you going to the show this weekend , you could ask for details there I think sweetsquared is stand B6.

Have a great show this weekend in Dublin everyone. Just put Sam on the plane ... She is really looking forward to it. X :hug:

Last edited:
I am so excited for the Dublin show! And to the OP, you should contact sweet squared they are so lovely :)

Sure we'll have the craic Geeg, pity you can't make it over.

I was planning on going to the beauty show over here in Ireland but something has come up and i cant make it now :( i suppose i would be better off to contact CND in Dublin. Im so excited to convert i cant wait :) lol xx

That's a shame. Just make sure you call sweet squared 014089191 the official CND distributors for Ireland and not some of the other chancers who say they are selling CND products.

I was planning on going to the beauty show over here in Ireland but something has come up and i cant make it now :( i suppose i would be better off to contact CND in Dublin. Im so excited to convert i cant wait :) lol xx

You will love it and you'll never look back! X. I promise.

Many say they love their product and can't fault it UNTIL they try CND. So much easier to use, never discolours, files away so quickly .. Like a dream .. Much less preparation and less aggression to the nails etc etc. removed much faster, you will see lots and lots of differences. Then, as they say, you'll really know what loving a product is like and why CND users are so passionate about it!! ;) because it makes our life so much easier in the salon.

Ring Sweet Squared and they will set you on the right path 014089191

Latest posts

Back