Converting to Waxperts

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aqua_Gecko

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I am qualified in all aspects of waxing and have done intimate waxing training with Adam & Eve. I would just like everyone's opinions on the Waxperts wax and training, both the waxes, strip and hot and the two types of hot please. Thanks in advance.

I don't use Waxperts wax, but I was recently the demo model for a Waxperts intimate wax training course, so it was the trainer that waxed me. I love the whole girly retro theme and went along to have a free wax :D and a nose at the wax and see what it was like, and was open to being swayed into doing the conversion course myself.

The two things that stood out for me were firstly that the wax was HOT, much hotter than the Perron Rigot that I usually use.

And secondly, while I was overall happy-ish with the results, it didn't seem to pick up those really fine little tiny hairs that you can generally only see close up in natural light. I came home and went over a few bits myself with Perron Rigot straight away afterwards, and it brought off a fair bit more hair that had been left behind but wasn't visible unless you really looked closely.

I'll be sticking with PR.

I did the conversion course a couple of months ago and LOVE the hot wax! It's really easy to use, fab result with little redness after.
However I was hugely unimpressed with the strip. I found it difficult to use and my model said it was more painful then usual. I'm using the two tubs in the kit as bookends; that's how unimpressed I was!!!

Oh gosh, this is exactly what I was worried about. I use PR non strip wax and Australian Bodycare for Strip Wax. I honestly thought nothing could beat PR but all the raving about it has got me intrigued, so I've booked the conversion course and on it on Sunday. Now I'm worried about it! I did ask for a sample pack but S2 don't send that out. Oh well, this could be a costly mistake...

I'm intrigued and thinking of booking on a conversion but a little worried. I currently use Australian Bodycare and am quite happy with that but love the idea of very little redness after waxing. Please keep us posted with how the conversion goes. X

I'm intrigued and thinking of booking on a conversion but a little worried. I currently use Australian Bodycare and am quite happy with that but love the idea of very little redness after waxing. Please keep us posted with how the conversion goes. X

It is a good product. The hot wax is very easy to use and removes easily. I really like it. I did like ABC for the legs but I also really like the strip wax and pot and spatula method. I'm really excited to be using it.

I'd go for it. It's different method you use
and I'll have to get used to using it but I've got 2 clients today and will be using waxperts on them both.

Latest posts

Back