Copper to peach in Wella

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hailskay

Reaction score
Me again [emoji85] I love this forum!!
So my client is a natural 6,inch natural regrowth,few greys along the hairline and parting,'ve been using igora Royal 8/77 with 15mls D-O and 9% on her hair as she loves bright copper,now she's sent me this pic
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1453634418.731661.jpg
I usually use wella,I'll need to do a gentle bleach and pastel to lift the colour build up she has then I'm unsure what to use,the pic looks to me like illumina 9/43 so I'll use that and /9 with 12% on natural colour but I've had a brain freeze and unsure what to use,I need to lift to a pale orange and will I be ok using 9/43 and pastel on midlength?help please xx

Tbh i'd prelighten and use 0/43.

Ok that's great makes so much more sense Thankyou I'll post a pic Thursday xx

Is it just me, or does the hair in the pic look awfully matte?

Is it just me, or does the hair in the pic look awfully matte?

I'm really loving that matte look lately, really textured and grungey!

Tbh though i think that pic is a synthetic wig.

I'm really loving that matte look lately, really textured and grungey!

Tbh though i think that pic is a synthetic wig.
Looks photoshopped to me. Nonetheless a lovely colour and still achievable.

Looks photoshopped to me. Nonetheless a lovely colour and still achievable.

If its photoshopped its been done incredibly well.

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1453981317.592107.jpg
before
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1453981337.573772.jpg
after look she's very happy as more orange tone,I'm thinking I need to use 9% with 9/43 as went lighter at roots,I should of left blondor and pastel on longer too but very happy with outcome,thanks again for advice xx

What is she naturally a 6?

Über bright!
I think more a 5 naturally with grey,it looked more blonde than the peach colour I was after on natural regrowth,the pic makes it look super bright but defo not as illuminous ha.but she loves it bright we used to use 8/34 9% with a bit of 8/0 so she loves bright hair...luckily ha X
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1453989046.840412.jpg
thats her usual igora Royal 8/77 9% x

I think more a 5 naturally with grey,it looked more blonde than the peach colour I was after on natural regrowth,the pic makes it look super bright but defo not as illuminous ha.but she loves it bright we used to use 8/34 9% with a bit of 8/0 so she loves bright hair...luckily ha XView attachment 193832thats her usual igora Royal 8/77 9% x

So you don't want it as bright on the root?

I just felt the natural regrowth when using 9/43 15mls /9 12% It looked more blonde than a peach colour,is that because it's lifter too light?or do I need to add more peach tone into that mix,or if they dropped to 9% it would be closer to the 9/43 colour?X

It was lighter on the roots so I'm to use 9% next time because she doesn't don't want me to take the rest of her hair lighter she's happy with the depth of midlength and ends and she only had 1/2 inch regrowth so can barely notice roots x

It was lighter on the roots so I'm to use 9% next time because she doesn't don't want me to take the rest of her hair lighter she's happy with the depth of midlength and ends and she only had 1/2 inch regrowth so can barely notice roots x

Why don't you use something like 12/0 with 0/45 and 12%?

Oohh I'd have to do strand test to see how that would look,how much /45 and would It cover the grey through the parting?you soo full of amazing knowledge!!thankyou x

Oohh I'd have to do strand test to see how that would look,how much /45 and would It cover the grey through the parting?you soo full of amazing knowledge!!thankyou x

Hmm i'm not too sure about it covering the white.

I'd say like 1 part 0/45 to 3 parts 12/0 then 1:2 12%.

Do a slice in a foil at the back of the head so you can get the root x

Cams97 I love your idea!!! I've never thought to do this!

Did my clients hair again today for regrowth app,used /9 and 9/43 illumina but with 9% and sooo much better no blonde ha X
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1457004698.527963.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1457004719.083388.jpg

Latest posts

Back