Copper Tubes or Silicone lined micro rings

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hedkandeehair

Reaction score
What do you prefer and why?

Copper Tubes or Silicone lined micro rings

I purchased 30 thousand yep 30 thousand extenshells (copper tubes) all in different colours earlier this year. I have used loads of them and they have been really popular. I prefer the extenshells as they lie flatter.
I do however think that silicone micro rings hold better. I also think it depends on clients hair thickness to which ones would be better.

Which sizes do you use in the extenshells

I purchased 30 thousand yep 30 thousand extenshells (copper tubes) all in different colours earlier this year. I have used loads of them and they have been really popular. I prefer the extenshells as they lie flatter.
I do however think that silicone micro rings hold better. I also think it depends on clients hair thickness to which ones would be better.

I agree with you on everything you said. The silicone lines micro rings are good and don't slip but they don't lie flat and can be hard to hide in fine hair and then I think the tubes are better, seem to be easier to get really tight too.

normall 4 or 3.5ml x

Yeah i agree with you both, I only worry long term if the tubes risk cutting into the hair. allthough clients i have removed these from seem to have not suffered any damage, the Silicone lined micro rings are marketed as being kinder, however they are bulky. thank you for feedback x

I have a friend who has Tatiana extensions and they look more like the tube ones.

Tatiana hair extensions are fitted with the tubes that I use the extenshells she says that they are only available to her but these have been out in the states for years.

I have used them for a couple of years.

Latest posts

Back