Copper

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Perry_Althair

Reaction score
Hey all, I've got a client in today who wants to go 7/44 (tigi) all over (short hair) but wants some sort of highlights/lowlights in it too. Any ideas for complimentary colour choice/placement? Don't do a lot of coppers so kinda stuck!
Cheers guys.

Does she want more natural or something more funky?

I've got a lady who I put golden highlights through and a 7.44 all over colour to keep her more natural looking.

If she want something a bit different then I love copper and purple

Hey all, I've got a client in today who wants to go 7/44 (tigi) all over (short hair) but wants some sort of highlights/lowlights in it too. Any ideas for complimentary colour choice/placement? Don't do a lot of coppers so kinda stuck!
Cheers guys.

You cohld do slices I of /44 with a touch of /66 if you want it more vibrant. You could also add some /33 to 7/44 for a softer copper x

How short is her hair? 7/44 alone is VERY orange, perfect if that's the effect she's going for... I think a base of 6/46 plus /66 and the complimented with highlights of 7/44 with 9/4 would be brilliant.
Or a base of 7/44 with /66... Paint some tigi true white through random tips and then tone with 9/4 would be nice as well.

Cheers guys.

How shorts her hair? X

Latest posts

Back