Corrective Surgery

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for that link victoria, i think i just spent about two hours reading through everything, very interesting and im still sure i want the op :hug:

thankfully im happy with mine...... my daughter however has just been in hospital for implants, bless her cotton socks, but cos she was sooo small, and had no breast tissue at all, they had to go under the muscle (which apparently is worse).

she did all the research etc............... and finally got what she wanted.

if i was you hun, as has already been said, get a consultation first and see what they can do. i reckon that from what your saying - there are loads of women that would be more than happy to own your chest. think long and hard sweetpea BEFORE you go under the knife, otherwise you may end up with something totally the oposite to what you want.

good luck with whatever you decide to do flower:hug:

Hi Glynis, i have seen 3 consultants at private clinics and 1 nhs consultant, i have been looking into this now for about 2yrs if not longer, its something i really want to do and i have been told i would have to have the same procedure as your daughter so it would be interesting to know how her recovery goes, one of my friends has recomended her consultant that she used (in cyprus,he worked on the channel 5 make over programme), im just waiting for an appointment with him, i havnt found a consultant that im 100% happy with yet

i would have to have the same procedure as your daughter so it would be interesting to know how her recovery goes,

have pm'd you hun

Latest posts

Back