Corrective Surgery

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whitmore

Reaction score
Hi

I was wondering if anyone had had corrective surgery on the lady lumps? Getting a bit personal now but I need some advise.

My lady lumps are like pyramids and I would like them rounded off, not bigger as I am a B cup. I just want normal round ones.

The thing is that I dont want them to look like false ones and Mal is right not happy about the idea.

I was thinking of having a consultation.

Anyone have any feedback on this?

xx

Do you mean they look like pyramids when you look down at them? if so I think that having pyramids is pretty normal- unless it's cold!!!! :lol: can't believe I'm typing this!!!!

I'm sure they're fine hun, at least there up where they should be.:hug:
Try having kids, after feeding they can resemble tennis balls in socks.

It could be worse hun they could look like two spanials ears lol, if i was you i would go to a couple of private clinics and have some consultations to see what could be offered, i myself am in the middle of deciding if im going to go to cyprus next year for implants, i really really want to but ive never been abroad before and i would be going on my own so its a bit dawnting :hug:

If Mal is your other half then I would consider him in this aswell cos it will be a change for him to. Explain to him how you feel, and if you are considering a consultaion then you are obviously serious about it all.
A friend of mine had breast surgery, just to have them lifted a bit, and they looked bigger even though she hadnt had an augmentation.
Good luck xx its a big thing that!! :hug:

Plastic surgeons do corrective surgery aswell as reconstructive... you've got nothing to lose by having a consultation, at least that way you'll have all of the facts to hand and be able to make a better informed decision.

Do you mean they look like pyramids when you look down at them? if so I think that having pyramids is pretty normal- unless it's cold!!!! :lol: can't believe I'm typing this!!!!

I agree 110% with this, I always look down, n it makes me think of Wombles noses........

I used to be really bothered when I was younger, but it doesn't bother me too much, I'm a smallish C n the only thing I would change them for, is some tops where you can't wear a bra. I won't wear them, cos I don't like my shape.

Like Weezie said, they fine when I'm cold :green:

Cant believe Im telling you this but my nipples are massive and thats why they are pointed, do you see what I mean?

I need something put underneath to round them out.

I just get really pi**ed off on holiday because I am quite broad in the shoulders, I look all out of proportion.

Mal just says that he likes them the way they are but I have allways been unhappy about them.

Im going to go and have a consultation in the new year I think

xx

I agree 110% with this, I always look down, n it makes me think of Wombles noses........

Like Weezie said, they fine when I'm cold :green:

phew so glad I'm not alone! :hug: my boyfriend it seems has an overwhelming love of wombles...luckily!

~Don't forget your boyfriend sees them from a different angle, just keep dipping them in the freezer to make them perky! only kidding do what you think is right but surgery may or may not be the answer~

phew so glad I'm not alone! :hug: my boyfriend it seems has an overwhelming love of wombles...luckily!

~Don't forget your boyfriend sees them from a different angle, just keep dipping them in the freezer to make them perky! only kidding do what you think is right but surgery may or may not be the answer~

PMSL! They would be perminantly in the bloody freezer!

Im a bit of a wimp when it comes to pain but I have figured out, in my little head) that it wont hurt too much cause there wont be a lot of stretching going on!!!

xx

Make sure that you do loads of research on the surgeon as there can be sooo many complications and you could end up with them looking worse. Maybe you could take the time to really assess them and maybe learn to love them.

Do you feel that enhancing them will make your life better? if so is it a self confidence issue? is it really your breasts that make you feel insecure? Maybe talk more to Mal about what he likes about them this may help you to see that they are normal, if not better than normal. Real breasts come in all shapes and sizes.

Failing that you could spend more time on your back tweeking them as that will help them to look more round!! :green: I'm sure Mal would approve:eek:

Im a bit of a wimp when it comes to pain but I have figured out, in my little head) that it wont hurt too much cause there wont be a lot of stretching going on!!!
I'll let you into a little secret... I had mine reduced 3 cup sizes nearly 9 years ago, the operation took 5 and a half hours, the aftercare was huge and the recovery took a good 2 months... now I know that things might have changed a lot in the last 9 years, but please be warned that this is invasive surgery, whether it be a reconstruction, reduction, augmentation or corrective surgery... go and have a chat with a consultant plastic surgeon, get all of the facts straight from the horses mouth, then and only then will you be able to make the decision as to whether to go ahead with the surgery or not :hug:

re what Mal thinks of it all... at the end of the day they're part of you, not him. My hubby didn't want me to have my surgery, but he knew how much it meant to me and he was overjoyed at how much happier I was after I'd had the operation... you need to think about you and the effect your breast size has on you mentally, not just physically.

Hi Whitty. i can't tell anyone not to have plastic surgery because i had it myself (nose) but i can't help thinking your view of titties is a bit distorted. whereas i had everyone else's nose to compare to in everyday life, you are not able to compare titties with every girl in the street but i personally think yours is the norm. most natural tits are pyramid shaped. mine are (can't believe i'm telling the world this) pyramid too with big flat nips... until i pinch em or they're cold, then the nips stick out and my tits go rounded.

i personally think its because you see loads of images in the media, but most of these girls have either had a boob job which gives the round shape. if they haven't had a boob job, then they use the industry big secret...

ICE CUBES! makes the nipples pert which pulls the breast in and makes it look round.

think you will find 99% of the "natural" population are pyramid girls (also referred to as banana tits) and its only the media that makes woman think otherwise by giving us this distorted view (also with the airbrushing thing... and that goes for other lady bits too, i read a letter to a magazine from a midwife annoyed at the media for making hundreds of women seek surgery on their "abnormal" bits, not realising they are like every other woman in the street and the images they see are airbrushed)

if you want an honest opinion show me when i see you and you can compare yours to mine!

having a reshape is not like a boob job, you may lose the sensation and its a more dangerous op. think carefully before you do it.

xx

not true either hun! reshaping/reducing is a much worse op than an implant! and more painful. the recovery time is much longer too

It could be worse hun they could look like two spanials ears lol, if i was you i would go to a couple of private clinics and have some consultations to see what could be offered, i myself am in the middle of deciding if im going to go to cyprus next year for implants, i really really want to but ive never been abroad before and i would be going on my own so its a bit dawnting :hug:
PMSL, When I look at mine I want to sing, 'Swing low sweet chariot! '

I had mine reduce in 2002 and went from a 38f to a 38c. It was the best thing i ever did and despite now having scars I am very proud of my bust and even go topless on holiday - something I would never do before.

I had my surgery done privately but my consultation was set up through my GP and I had the same consultant do my surgery.

You need to consider that any kind of surgery can be dangerous with consequences. Despite the fact that I love my breasts, my nipples, I think are in the wrong place sightly and everytime I wear a bikini or a bra then tend to "pop" over the top. I don't worry about this as I am covered up with clothes or if on holiday go topless anyway. What I trying to say is that you may get them shaped how you like with surgery but it could comprimise something else you have to consider this.

You also need to know that it hurst after the op - a lot and you will be bruised and swollen for a while and won't necessarily notice a difference straight away. with all the swelling I thought my surgeon had made mine bigger when I woke up!!!

I was depressed for a while after the surgery as the didn't look how I wanted them to, but 8 months on they were fab. And you are looking at around 6 weeks off work to recover.

Make an appointment with a consultant to have a chat - it won't hurt you can always say no

Thanks for all of your replies.

Toni- I will show you them in January after about 6 drinks!

I have been thinking over the weekend and I have also spoken to my mates mom about it, Jane.

Janes inplants burst about 4 years ago and she had to go back under the knife not knowing if they were repairable, the silicone has leaked into her tissue, or if she would have to have a complete mastectomy ( spelling is pants). LUCKILY, she woke up with new implants and was ok.

Also, she said that because I have not yet had a child then I would be mad to have them done, I could end up witha free nice pair if I had a baby!! OR big saggy ones???

Im confussed but I will have a consultation, it's been on my mind for a few years now and I need to see if it's really what I want.

xx

I have had 4 children and my breasts are now hideous. I have for the last few years said that I can't wait to have a boob job.
However after having a necessary op this year and getting a very nasty infection that resulted in 4 further ops, and being so poorly that I still haven't fully recovered, and have been told that I won't for a while longer yet:irked: (the op was in march) I will NEVER EVER have an op that isn't necessary.

Just something else to think about!

Personally Emma hun, I would wait til you have all your babies (if you want babies!)
x

I have had an augmentation.
worth every penny!

My advice is to check out this site: www.canadaba.ca :: Index or if you can find similar in the UK.

Gazillion before and after shots. All kinds of women at different stages, before, recovery and after from days after, to years after.
Tonnes of support, tonnes of info.

What you need to ask dr's that you meet to be sure that you get the best one, etc....

I hope that this helps.
:hug:

Latest posts

Back