Corrie actor came in to work!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sambam

Reaction score
Cant believe I forgot to tell you all this!

I wasnt there (surprise surprise, always happens!) but Sean out of Corrie was in the pub where i work TWICE last week!!! My cousin was waitressing and was so star-struck but managed to get his autograph and a photo on her phone!

Sorry if you were expecting someone super famous, i get star-struck very easily!
x

Thats cool - I think he's great. Corrie wouldn't be the same without him - hes sooo funny!! Was he anything like his Corrie character?

I think hes great too. My cousin said he isnt as camp but does sound a little bit like his character. Apparently he was really really nice and polite! I want to meet him!
Sue Devaney also comes in now and then- she used to be the paramedic in Casualty and is also in dinner ladies.

I was in Manchester last thrusday and saw Tommy out shopping. And we all thought he was dead lol

Cool! i hardly ever see celebs. Having said that i think i walk around with my eyes closed because apparently Ken Barlow and Hayley from pop idol were in selfridges in manchester and i didnt see them! :irked:

I met David Beckham in the Trafford Centre about 3 years ago (before christmas) and was tripped up by Booklyn! I didn't know who it was until David bent down to pick me up and apologise!!!! He is seriously gorgeous and so nice.....I was made up but very tongue tied.

I served Alan Titchmarsh once when I used to work in a bank.

Have also spoken to Prince Andrew on the phone, and told him he may as well go back to bed - he thought it was hilarious - my boss was standing over my shoulder, couldn't believe I'd said that to HRH! LOL!

iv meet brad pitt down at walthamstow dogs he put his arm around me and i even got my picture taken

Latest posts

Back