Cost of Environ products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

donuts

Reaction score
I have recently been recommended Environ products, but have heard the range is expensive. Can anyone give me some guide as to prices?

Have you been recommended by a therapist who stocks Environ?

I have just enquired about environ, and i was looking through there price guide, it seems quite reasonable to me, compared to what i currently stock anyway!

Environ also have a low opening order price, and no minimum order level - you can order just one product if you want.

Mat

The new AVST range is for a limited time £31.95 - £33.95 rrp after April it will be £33.95 - £35.95.

100ml of Cleansing Cream is £12.95 Sebuwash is £10.95

this is just an indication of some of the products your therapist will be able to give you the exact products that suit your skin best.

hth's

yes been recommended by a therapist, but I wanted a guide price before I let her put a programme together for me.
I thought it was mainly for sun damaged skin. I have good skin so she sees it as a prevention programme, but having never spent mch on skin care I am a bit reluctant to suddenly start forking out?

I am an Environ stockist and have never found a brand that delivers results the way that Environ does.

I have fairly good skin but it is even better since using Environ.

Try one or two suggested products and I am sure you will be converted as I was

Thanks girls.

I really wanted to purchase Environ for my aesthetics business..was super excited about it and then came to find out that in Canada(where I am ) you MUST have a doctors supervision to use it......so dissapointed.

Latest posts

Back