Cost of Vani-t spray tan to client?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nikki201

Reaction score
Hi all I am really inetested in stocking a good organic tan (as you will see from my other post) my question is to all you vani-t tanners out there...
I spoke to vani-t tan rep yest and she explained that i can get 25 tans out of a litre.

I am currently using Sun Laboratories and I dont get as many as that but I do realise this is due to teqnique and the gun etc. I was told that i would be taught to spray with 35ml per body at the most!

So this would justify the cost of the litre bottle which is quite pricey, the one i use is 40 odd quid. I was wondering how much you all charge per client for a vani-t spray tan and if you do only need on average 35ml.. obv this will vary depending on client.

I charge £19.50 at the mo for sun labs not sure my clients would be willing to pay much more I live in a small town this is the normal price with some people charging less than me but really want to go organic!! aaargh please help lol xx

I have been a Vani-T user for about 5 years now and absolutely you should be able to get 25 tans out of a litre of solution. If you are paying more for your solution then you should pass that cost on accordingly.

Do your maths and work out your price.

I get about 22-25 tans a litre too. It does depend on your gun setting and technique so whatever solution you use, you should only use between 35-50 mls per tan
I use Nouvatan which is also organic and half the price!

Hi all I am really inetested in stocking a good organic tan (as you will see from my other post) my question is to all you vani-t tanners out there...
I spoke to vani-t tan rep yest and she explained that i can get 25 tans out of a litre.

I am currently using Sun Laboratories and I dont get as many as that but I do realise this is due to teqnique and the gun etc. I was told that i would be taught to spray with 35ml per body at the most!

So this would justify the cost of the litre bottle which is quite pricey, the one i use is 40 odd quid. I was wondering how much you all charge per client for a vani-t spray tan and if you do only need on average 35ml.. obv this will vary depending on client.

I charge £19.50 at the mo for sun labs not sure my clients would be willing to pay much more I live in a small town this is the normal price with some people charging less than me but really want to go organic!! aaargh please help lol xx

Your cost of application is just a tad over 10% looking at the numbers...not a bad return :hug:

hey joe90, I really dont want to put my tan prices up as i live in a small town with competition and i'm already charging more than others..

i guess it's my teqnique and the gun setting that is not enabling me to get 25 tans out of a litre as i didnt think it would be the solution that would make the difference!

Jen, thanks for your info on the organic/natural products, do you do other tans than the vani-t? If so how do you market the vani-t against the other tans? are clients quite keen on the organic/natural product alternative?

I will also check out Nouvatan! I never realised they were organic (have no clue why my writing has gone blue haha)

and cheers collin so i seem to be doing something right :lol:

i also use NO UVA TAN ? newva nova how do you all say it !! yeh its organic and cheap almost half the price of vanity
i had a vanity tan recently (out of interest) it was great much better than i thought it would be but Nouva is just as good
If i wasnt using Nouva i would go for vaniti as its a great tan
but nouva have never let me down i trained with dawn and i am happy if something better came along i may use it or change as i want the best for my customers and myself i have had samples of new tans like every one else but as yet i have nt found any thing better look here for nouva solution details Nouvatan? Spray Tan Solutions and Retail Products, Spray Tanning Equipment and nationwide Spray Tanning Training - 07932 508084 - About Us

i also use NO UVA TAN ? newva nova how do you all say it !! yeh its organic and cheap almost half the price of vanity
i had a vanity tan recently (out of interest) it was great much better than i thought it would be but Nouva is just as good
If i wasnt using Nouva i would go for vaniti as its a great tan
but nouva have never let me down i trained with dawn and i am happy if something better came along i may use it or change as i want the best for my customers and myself i have had samples of new tans like every one else but as yet i have nt found any thing better look here for nouva solution details Nouvatan? Spray Tan Solutions and Retail Products, Spray Tanning Equipment and nationwide Spray Tanning Training - 07932 508084 - About Us
Steph where have you been and have you changed numbers give us a bell ive emailed you and pm ed you through here!! NO REPLY !!
We have been asked to do something in South Cheshire that could be right up your street

thanks for all your comments and advice I think i'll give the nouvatan a try! :)

Latest posts

Back