Could you live without wearing makeup?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stewie16

Reaction score
Could you go without wearing makeup for a full year? I'm curious as Im a guy and yes it is a women's routine. My next door neighbour doesn't wear any at all and her skin looks great. Some if my friends would

Defiantly not I struggle after a day! I am so self conscious but with no make up on I feel like everyone's staring. I think it would be brilliant to be able to go without it sometimes though xxx

Some of my friends would not go nowhere if they didn't wear any.

Could you go without wearing makeup for a full year? I'm curious as Im a guy and yes it is a women's routine. My next door neighbour doesn't wear any at all and her skin looks great. Some if my friends would

A year????!!!!!! Nooooooo! I couldn't go a day! Haha

That's a lie actually, I have the odd Sunday when I'm not leaving the house when I don't wear make up. Other than that... no! Xzx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

When I lived abroad, I hardly ever wore makeup. I was nicely tanned, so didn't need to. However I now have a few wrinkles and am a few years older so it would may be different now.

Here in the uk, the light is rubbish so no I don't go out without makeup.

I rarely wear make up, I feel like everyone stares at me when I do like I'm a clown lol

There was a discussion in cosmopolitan and 75% of men like women who don't wear any makeup. To me I don't really care if people do or don't wear makeup. I just like people who have good sense of humour. Everybody has days when we feel we look crap. I've noticed now a lot of men are starting to wear makeup. My sisters friends works at Selfridges at manchester. A lot of males who are STRAIGHT not gay are even exploring makeup.
But the 80s musicians were wearing it so nothing new.

I don't wear a lot of make up. But I do feel naked without it lol x

So would you say it's confidence or just a routine?

So would you say it's confidence or just a routine?

Bit of both, but mainly confidence. I feel so self conscious if someone comes to see me and I don't have make up on! X

No way. I am not a pretty sight without the mask!

No way! I wear make up everyday although not tons. It makes me feel better about myself and I look a lot better with it on. I'm lucky that my skins in reasonable condition but I'm pretty sure that's down to wearing (and removing) make up each day as I know some women who wear next to no make up but have awful skin as they have no real skincare routine.

I hardly wear any anyway like.. It goes on for special occasions or when I feel *bothered* so if someone says "you can't wear it for a year" then I'd be totally fine lol

Bit of both, but mainly confidence. I feel so self conscious if someone comes to see me and I don't have make up on! X

I find that upsetting with the confidence. as if I had a daughter and she said to me she can't go anywhere with no makeup on or hide away from people I would feel right crap as a parent.
Don't take that in a bad way tho. I understand women wanna feel good. Even me as I'm gay but I don't wear makeup I can't bothered to get out of bed in a morning for work never mind put makeup on lol. I do sometimes use a tinted moisturiser on special occasions but other days I don't bother. :)

I hardly wear any anyway like.. It goes on for special occasions or when I feel *bothered* so if someone says "you can't wear it for a year" then I'd be totally fine lol

I really like that :)

No way. I am not a pretty sight without the mask!

I'm pretty sure your not! It's probably you how you feel about yourself. Have you got a partner and how do they feel about you wearing makeup? I Really don't think men are bothered at all with women not wearing makeup.

I think I need to be another Gok Wan lol

I really like that :)

^_^ I'm not really girly in that respect I suppose. I find that more people comment on how nice I look when I wear it once in a blue moon rather than "oh your skin looks nice without make up"

I'm actually more for my hair looking good like dyed and styled because I think I could go out with a fresh face and have a tinted moisturiser on and have my hair sitting nice and someone would compliment me saying it looks good and I look fresh ^_^

I've even went out on nights out without make up and thought nothing of it lol.

I hate not wearing it but I will go shopping etc with none on. I look a bit ill though lol.
Stewie your so lovely xx

Sent from the catphone

^_^ I'm not really girly in that respect I suppose. I find that more people comment on how nice I look when I wear it once in a blue moon rather than "oh your skin looks nice without make up"

I'm actually more for my hair looking good like dyed and styled because I think I could go out with a fresh face and have a tinted moisturiser on and have my hair sitting nice and someone would compliment me saying it looks good and I look fresh ^_^

I've even went out on nights out without make up and thought nothing of it lol.

Oh god yeah I love having nice hair I spoil my hair more than my skin. I just don't feel the need to put anything on as I'm confident with my skin and u like it.
I did have a few spots 2years ago but put a tiny bit of concealer on and that's it :)

Latest posts

Back